Race report koh class11

fastfelix

Reaction
Thought I would share a race report I approached Dave to put a race on for us about a year or year and a half ago. At the moment it was kinda funny but I been going to koh for many years and was my dream to race there. He puts the race on and I didn’t have the means to pay my entry. Thank mike Pyle and whipple superchargers for that. Here we go. I got car in tip top shape for the race (I thought). The day of testing about 3 hours prior to the race I adjusted the nitrogen in the front shocks. We went to do a hot lap toward chocolate thunder. Car was acting wierd and all of a sudden steering goes left. We hit a big bush with about 3’ of sand on it in second wide open! Can you say endo! Flipped the car oh man! Get the back to camp and all my buddies and fellow competitors jump into action and help swap out steering box pound out roof etc. race time. The flag drops and boom I get my fender folded in and can’t steer goin diagonal across other cars paths. I’m literally a bumper car. I’m stuck in the berm can’t steer pissed off. I floor it in reverse somehow get it to my pit and they pull out the fender and send me on my way. By lap 3 the pit calls in and says we made up 7 seconds on the leaders. All the robby Gordon in me kicks into action. I think around lap 5 I came into the infield a little to hot and rolled. We get back on all 4 and hit the pit (we need oil). We go back out and start duking it out with Ryan Rodriguez (3place) and Tim Sletten. Timmy got hung up in a corner and we were coming in hot. I swerved not to hit his motor and rolled again. I swear I could hear my codawg jason say (thank you sir may I have another) jajaja. And back at it we went. We finished 11 wish had more. My cars cosmetically destroyed but I had the race of my life! After the race I even went up on stage with my car jajaja got my pictures. I want to thank Dave,Alan,all the ultra4 crew mike Pyle and all my friends that helped get me there. I can’t wait for next year. We’re coming back faster,stronger, harder. #nomoremrniceguy. Haha. Baja jerky
A40B86A4-6AF1-4162-942A-50696F08945F.png
CFD72B9F-D9F5-4E4C-9A86-44B864470EA1.jpeg
62D8E77C-099B-48BF-952B-CC573C6C86E5.png
861BD76D-1742-4F72-86A6-B26C6D149A1B.png
46E48C68-3AAA-40F5-9381-ED132E07EBDA.png
B75A4CD3-D570-4F5F-ABE4-4B7CB6040BF1.png
18771EB7-B22C-4BD0-8BD9-F31A4494B429.png

MTPyle

Reaction
Thanks for sharing and for some great racing. We could not have been more proud of your attitude and passion. Nobody worked as hard and pushed as hard as you. So damn fun. It was the highlight of the week for us.

we got way more than we bargained for with this partnership. Some great racing, and a new awesome Friend.

Thanks for letting us be part of it. Class 11 rules. #TTKiller.

Mike

jvlocal

Reaction
cant wait till next year,wife and i bought 2 cars last week after saturday nights race,bone stock 70,and a 69 that has the class 11 look for a prerunner,still on the look out for a turn key car,we will also be at the slash x race to watch everyone have fun,been awhile since weve been to barstow for a race.

fastfelix

Reaction
cant wait till next year,wife and i bought 2 cars last week after saturday nights race,bone stock 70,and a 69 that has the class 11 look for a prerunner,still on the look out for a turn key car,we will also be at the slash x race to watch everyone have fun,been awhile since weve been to barstow for a race.
Swing by our pit. Should be a few of us putting together.

bajaherbie

Reaction
I was rooting for you the whole race! You need to sell shirts, hats and steekers to help fund your racing. Maybe some hoodies too.

Awesome to see Micheal Pyle & Whipple Superchargers stepping up. First class for sure.

This was really my first year watching KOH, but am a fan now! YouTube is awesome!

fastfelix

Reaction
I was rooting for you the whole race! You need to sell shirts, hats and steekers to help fund your racing. Maybe some hoodies too.

Awesome to see Micheal Pyle & Whipple Superchargers stepping up. First class for sure.

This was really my first year watching KOH, but am a fan now! YouTube is awesome!
Hi Baja Herbie. Talk to benji he has all the good stuff. Hats hoodies,beanies, masks,you name it. Is not my business is my cousins. They can take care of you. Thank you

Attachments

• 99300821-5D5B-4EFB-8846-C9DA59B04A5E.jpeg
    99300821-5D5B-4EFB-8846-C9DA59B04A5E.jpeg
    936.8 KB · Views: 36