Race Results?

tkr

Anyone have any results from the Buffalo Bills 400 or the Ridgecrest 300?

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

mgobaja

go to snore's web page on Go-desert.com and the complete results are up

fishd00d

What A Joke
These are the only ones I know from Ridgecrest.

7S: #733 1st Place
7S: #732 JC Andrews...Torque Convertor Problems DNF

2 7S trucks rolled, all persons ok. It was the GMC #7? (one dirt pilot gave away) and #739 I beleve I could be wrong on that number.

#1459 Dan Vance got 3rd or 4th. And got the Highest, Fartest and Scaryist Landing off that jump coming down the hill :) My friend was fimling and right as Dan was coming down the hill his battery died! Did anyone else happen to get it on video???

Sorry thats all I really know. I would like to say thanks to Dale and Frank Hines for the ride in the 5 car, I had so much fun riding, its a lot better than watching :)

Go Big Or Go Home

frankh

class 1 Tom and Richard Bolye 1st, Romans 2nd (with 1 sec split between them) , Us third. Don't know about class 10 our overall.

class 1450, Mark Growe 1st, ??? 2nd , Carolyn 3rd. (Dan I have your muffler)

class 500 501 1st. (Dale had some problems with no brakes and an axle, dnf)

JCA

Frank I would also like to give you a big THANK YOU!!!! You rock!!!!! Thanks for all the help and next race we are both at the beer is on me.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Crayfish

We got 1st in class 1450, truck #1499. Rough as hell out there I'm surprised nothing broke. It was a great race.

BradM

Congratulations Frank. You guys looked great for your first time out in class one. I'll drop off all the spares at Dennis' later today.

Whit_Courtenay

Whit Courtenay (me/myself) was 1st in class 10 at Ridgecrest. Jeff Lothringer 2nd, Frank Omboli 3rd and Louis Grivas 4th. My congratulations to all the class winners AND ALL FINSHERS. It was one rough course that did not get any better as the day went on. Our day had a couple of flats and a dead battery (broken alternator wire). THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS AT PIT A that helped us get going again!!! I will be posting a full race report later this week on www.marcourtracing.com

Whit Courtenay - MarCourt Racing

Jack

The MDR site said it would have live results from the race on Thur. but today there is nothing.

Jack

I take that back it is just hard to find, but it is there on the new site one of the buttons on the right.

fishd00d

What A Joke
I didnt get a chance to get any video because I was riding. But one of my friends got some video, I will be getting it from him later today and then I have to convert it to digital and then I can put it up. He got video at the jump coming down the hill. So look for video later this week.

Go Big Or Go Home

frankh

Brad, Thanks for your help, That will be fine with the tires.

Whit, did you think your were going to get stop in time at Check 1, I think on lap 2 or 3 ?

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Ridgecrest was a great race with lots of action. I will get a video clip up soon... I would like to thank everyone in the Motion Tire, N2S, BFI crews... It was great meeting you BradM.

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

desertracer

Tony,
Were you like a mile after the start/finish on the course? If you were did you get any pics or videos of the class 1 cars?

MDR #112

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Dan,

I got everyone off the start. I was at the jump at the top of the hill. After everyone had started I moved over by Pit B and other places on the course.

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

JenDiggityDirt

I got pics of everyone off the start, too, and at the Gasline Road jump. By the time anyone reads this they should all be uploaded to our site (prerunners.com). Sorry for some of the dust shots...there were a lot of cars racing VERY close!!!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Jack

Your site says they are there, but there is no buton for them in the photo album.