Race t-shirts???

SICKSAND

Reaction
Where would I go to get race t-shirts like the cartoon baja 1000 type?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Sorry, you looking to buy some shirts or have some made???? Rory Ward at Racers Only has made the cartoon type Baja 1000 shirts. you can buy from him or have him design some for you. You could also use Tony B. at TB Designworks..

SICKSAND

Reaction
I went to racers only and he has what i'm looking for,is he the only one who does the shirts like that?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Not sure about the only one, but he sure is good at it.. I would go with him. Keep it in the RDC family

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
they will sell at baja 500 during day at tech

310Kid

Reaction
I love this car. No one will ever want to pass you... "Aim Fire"

Whats the history about this car? movie?

curtnrod19

Reaction
We can also do the same style of shirts or anything else you may need for your screen printing or embroidery needs. Full color drawing's only start at only $250.00 if we print the shirts. And at the lowest cost of printing around! Shoot me an email at absolutescreenprinting@yahoo.com or visit our website at absolutescreenprinting.com for more info. We are also desert racers who like to help out others! Hope to hear from you soon.

Check the link -

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56761&highlight=beard

Curtis Beard

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Chad prints the Racers Only shirts. He also prints allot of teams like Herbst, Coyne and he prints all the RDC and DP shirts for us.
Does he do the artwork as well or just the printing?

SICKSAND

Reaction
Thanks for the help,I think I will order a few from the racers only site.I really like his style of drawing with the background scene,etc...