• Forum membership has its advantages....

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

Kritter

Krittro Campbell

ZTFab

You guys going out of business or trying to make payroll? Seems crazy to rental out the market this low.
That's what I thought.

They must be "Going out of Business"

[video=youtube;nb_R1VZqLcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb_R1VZqLcE[/video]

rugged1

Looking for a Kenwood 50W Mobile Radio? Race to Rugged for a smokin’ deal on a Kenwood Radio! Price is too low to advertise! Deal lasts till midnight. CALL NOW while supplies last!

Can’t reach us during regular business hours? Don’t worry, we have you covered! Call after hours to receive your promo code. Dial 888.541.7223

rugged1

Rugged Radios is excited to announce our latest Race to Rugged!

Upgrade you headsets with this comfort accessory kit! Call now or order on line here.​

DirtDgr

Funny how people open a thread that has a title very clearly telling you its a sales pitch. Then open it and are surprised when it is one! Cracks me up.

Rugged has been great to Meek Racing and support VORRA up here in Northern Cal and Nevada.

I would love to participate in the good prices but all our stuff works so good that we don't need anything!

Thanks Rugged!

rugged1

Race to Rugged for a 5-watt VHF Crew Chief Kit. The kit includes a HX370 5-watt radio, coil cord jumper cable, and behind the head headset. $250

No limit. Call or order online now!

rugged1

THE NEW RACE TO RUGGED IS HERE!! CRAZY LIMITED TIME SALE!! ONLY 4 HOURS, CALL OR CLICK NOW!!
TODAYS RACE TO RUGGED IS FOR A KILLER MOTORCYCLE KIT THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO OUTFIT YOUR HELMET AND MOTO FOR RELIABLE COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR RIDING BUDDIES. CALL OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW NOW AS THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 4 HOURS!