On Topic Race tracking and communication in and out of Baja

Josh 8

Hi guys.

So I am looking for a tracking system that I can use for Mexico and races up in the states like snore/more. Its a confusing topic and I cant figure out the one system that would be best for me. Can you guys help? Here is what I would like to have in the system.

1. Track the race or chase vehicle and report it a web site so that friends family can see, to fallow the progress.

2. Communicate via text and satellite with other systems or with phones in cell service back in the states.

3. Report speed and movement on some sort of dash board portal.

4. Be affordable.

5. Its not an issue with Norra (where I would most use it) but it would be great if the system would be compatible with bitd and score. I don't think I will get this wish.

So what do you guys think? What system is right for me?

Thank you.

Josh 8

Chainguide, do you have any personal experience with this system?

El Mamito USMC

Hi guys.

So I am looking for a tracking system that I can use for Mexico and races up in the states like snore/more. Its a confusing topic and I cant figure out the one system that would be best for me. Can you guys help? Here is what I would like to have in the system.

1. Track the race or chase vehicle and report it a web site so that friends family can see, to fallow the progress.

2. Communicate via text and satellite with other systems or with phones in cell service back in the states.

3. Report speed and movement on some sort of dash board portal.

4. Be affordable.

5. Its not an issue with Norra (where I would most use it) but it would be great if the system would be compatible with bitd and score. I don't think I will get this wish.

So what do you guys think? What system is right for me?

Thank you.
RomTrax its what your looking for...