Race Trailer Canopy

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Guys, Does anybody have a canopy MFG they can refer? I got a quote from EIDE, which seems to make really nice canopies, but it is out of my price range at $5,500 for a no graphic, 20'x12' w/hardware. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Guys, Does anybody have a canopy MFG they can refer? I got a quote from EIDE, which seems to make really nice canopies, but it is out of my price range at $5,500 for a no graphic, 20'x12' w/hardware. Thanks in advance!!
mine is 36 by 15 and kinda fancy with printing and sides and doors and what not but it cost twice what your quote was. Try Dan Roth at Hostyle. You can PM me for his cell number. Depending on how you option it out with sides and printing and features he may be able to help and fit in your budget. FWIW i bet if ya shop around you're gonna find that 5500 is about the going rate for your size though.

Good Luck.

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
If you would quit paying navigators and drivers so much, maybe you could afford an awning for them to relax under after the GREAT job they do for you.;)
Not that they don't deserve it though...

Vision Hype

Reaction
X2 for Holiday Awnings out of Lake Havasu, Danny and his crew there are all top notch and the product shows it. Also very competitive pricing.

fathead

Reaction
Yeah! I helped build that FMF trailer back in the day, probably 16-17 years ago haha

MilesK

Reaction
We can build you a 12 x ~20 awning for 3595.
Thanks
Miles

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Similar question, who makes a 10' x 10' free-standing vendor tent that can withstand harsh conditions like wind and rain? So much stuff out there looks pretty fragile. Last year at SEMA I saw a great product from one vendor but was not in the market then.

calstyl2

Reaction
I wanna know why the Coors light truck has a Corona awning, this is important poop to be settled.......