race truck 3rd member

DuffcoDan

Reaction
last week we had the third member from the race truck stolen from duffco in san dimas. it is a toyota 8" 3rd member set-up with detroit locker and 4:88 gears. if anyone has info that may help us locate please let us know.

shrek

Reaction
Dan,

Was it inside or outside your shop???

Did you get broken into??

Matt
MD Racing

DMSRACE

Reaction
it was outside in the bed of his truck...dan whooped ass on him for a bit but he got away....

DuffcoDan

Reaction
the third member was actually on the floor inside the truck. Along with the race truck third member the guy made off with my CD case, a backpak w/ clothes and personals, a pair of shoes, my ash try w/ change. he tried to jimmy the CD player out and wrecked the dash. I saw him right as he was trying to pull away and gave him a few punches and kicked his door in. just keep an eye out for a dark blue 1993 model stock 2WD ranger w/ a size #12 foot print on the drivers door.

DuffcoDan

Reaction
the sheriffs station is less than 2 blocks away. I still don't feel protected. I had no choice but to take matters from my own hands to his face!!

redline

Reaction
i remember when we set off the alarm and it took the cops 45minutes to show up. yep city tax dollars at work

shrek

Reaction
What a bunch of crap, Dan. Sorry to hear that.

I am with Vance on this one, you should have shown him what a Duffco bumper really can do!!

That sucks, there have been so much stuff stolen from our "area", it is ridiculous. Was that a regular cab or extended cab?? Too busy beatin' ass to see the license plate?? Even a partial plate??

Matt

tedmales

Reaction
yeah, if he would have ran him off the road, they scumbag would have had him in court and got everything else he didn't get the first time. should have just shot him. then its your word against.....you. works for me