***Racer Class 1 test day** Full Speed footage

ROSS*RACING

Reaction
Ok guys I finally got some full speed footage from our test day in Plaster City. Its just the raw footage, no music/editing, but but who needs music when you have a danzio 780hp motor :D Gotta Run to Cabo now,1st race this Saturday in the new car!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKlNjlUSZc"]YouTube - ross racing unedited[/ame]

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
Motor sounds healthy... I wonder where they got the idea for the rounded roof????

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Way better video at speed..

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
F*&%ING Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

B

Brandon Johnson

Motor sounds healthy... I wonder where they got the idea for the rounded roof????
Round roof? you referring to Kreger? LOL....Racer designs and fabs some of the nicest cars out there! the rolled roof on that car just adds to how bad ass it is.

Great footage too, car looks to working good too. I think thats faster than Josh through there!:eek:

michael_loomis

Reaction
Looks and sounds AWESOME...

slight bit too much rebound in the front?

McNeil Race

Reaction
That things looks nice. Looks like it works pretty good too. Great car!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Ok... That got me all excited! Now I have more of a problem chomping at the bit... Waiting about 2-3 weeks to go test our new truck...:mad:

That car works insane! What kind of shocks?

CMazzulla

Reaction
LOL, yeah the crowned roof has become pretty popular these days, and I say that it always makes a car look good.

And very nice car/video, the shocks look pretty dialed.

Last edited:

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Fox !!

Demonturtle

Reaction
Looks awesome!!!!!! Good luck down in Cabo!

Off the subject, did you guys sell the TT?

ROSS*RACING

Reaction
Looks awesome!!!!!! Good luck down in Cabo!

Off the subject, did you guys sell the TT?
Thanks Deamonturtle! its been raining for the past 3 days in cabo so its gonna be fun. No we still have the Trophy Truck, prob race a few races in 2010 with it.

Who dialed in the shock on the car??
Dale Dondel and his crew dialed it in. perfect right out the box for us.

FCORR

Reaction
Now I see why the video guy edited in the slow motion...he couldn't keep up with the car! lol You guys were flying and the car was working great! Wow!