Racer Class 1 Testing video

ROSS*RACING

Reaction
Wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak at our test session with our new ride out at Plaster City last week. Dale and all the guys from Racer are top notch and have created a monster with this new car. We are racing the the new car next weekend in the Gran Baja Sur race, then some more testing before we let her rip in 2010 Score series.

p.s. we were hitting 94+mph along power line road just cruising!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD5Lne74tMU"]YouTube - ross racing[/ame]

Last edited:

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Very very nice. Great choice on the car

ROSS*RACING

Reaction
Looks Killer !!

How do you like the power of my engine ?

Amazing, Tons of low end torque!! like a 450 bike on steroids. Kudos to everyone at Danzio!!

OR2BAJA

Reaction
That is one of the cleanest cars I have seen!!! Looks like a stealth fighter just cruisin through the nastys!!!

Congrats and good luck down south!

Sparky

Reaction
Cool. Would like to see some real time vids on the rough stuff though, not just the slow-mo.

TNT race photo

Reaction
I saw you guys out there, that is one smooth ride, great job on the video who gets credits for that?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Is it running 37's?!

ROSS*RACING

Reaction
Is it running 37's?!
Yup 37's! Thanks for the comments guys and non slow mo action coming soon, new video guy so i gotta teach him the ropes when it comes to dezert racing videos.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Very nice ! Love to see the non-slow motion as well.

Glad you're happy, Dale has seemed happy with what I've done for him on the car.
Craig

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Racer makes the nicest 1 cars IMO, just my opinion though. I think Sheila ruined it for me:(

ROSS*RACING

Reaction
Wow, that is some pretty impressive footage. Is that on top of the Plateau in PC?
Yup its on the plateau going towards the wash. Compared to all the other cars we have had (2 jimco's,1 potter, and even our porter trophy truck) this car is by far the best!!

JAM 1600

Reaction
Yup its on the plateau going towards the wash. Compared to all the other cars we have had (2 jimco's,1 potter, and even our porter trophy truck) this car is by far the best!!
Enter it in the race this weekend and get some additional test time on it, 12 cars entered so far with a few really fast drivers at Plastercity !;)

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
Reaction
is this the same car that Dondel raced at the BITD Primm race in April or a brand new ride?