Racer Licensing

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
I wish this was the 1800s so we could just shoot it out when someone says something incredibly stupid like this.
Just make believe.... Pretend I only winged you like Wyatt Earp would..... (back on subject) So do you throw a huge hissy fit everytime you re-up your driver's license...???

Advertising supports this site

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
I would not fear a state run, licensing for Off Road drivers at the DMV..... I am confident I could pass the course and the test.... You guys.... not so sure..... :D
🧷🗣️😷

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Go get your CDL and let me know how much you enjoy the DMV.

I know it's a hassle, but do you want every Tom, Dick, and Harry out there driving without at least a basic written exam, and possibly passing a farmed out state run school off road driving skills course....??? Basic training, like don't launch your UTV at Glamis without a spotter.....

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
they ( tom dyck& harree)are allready out there driving , maming, killing, destroying, they are called illegal alien AND American citizen drunk unlicensed un insured " drivers", of ALL nationalitys, having the gubbmint be the offroad racing lic.entity is officially the goofiest idea , If 787 rEaLly means it, i have eVer read on rDc( spotter??^, is said spotter trained?, gubbmint licenced??, competent???, pass a recent drug test???

Last edited:

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
they ( tom dyck& harree)are allready out there driving , maming, killing, destroying, they are called illegal alien AND American citizen drunk unlicensed un insured " drivers", of ALL nationalitys, having the gubbmint be the offroad racing lic.entity is officially the goofiest idea , If 787 rEaLly means it, i have eVer read on rDc( spotter??^, is said spotter trained?, gubbmint licenced??, competent???, pass a recent drug test???
So, you think jumping your dune buggy blindly over sand hills endangering kids is cool....???

rampageman

RDC Crypto
I suppose that I'm the perfect example of this discussion. Last August, I bought J1 with the intention of converting it to spec, after many talking to's from Robbie Pierce, I'm leaving it as a TT and am going to run it as is. However, I'm not an idiot and full well know that I have no business out there mixing it up with the likes of Menzies, Lofton, Letner and such.

I'm getting seat time in it and have been and will be spending time with Matt Lovell, in Jean and Reno, learning all I can. and will end up in some Vorra races since they're alot closer to me.

If I had to get licensed and had to start at the slower cars, (no offense to the class 11 guys, promise), then that kills my dream as I'm past halfway to dead.

Like I said, I know better than to jump in the 1000 or the Mint, or even V2R for that matter in a TT. I'm taking it slowly and progressing skills, staying out of the way and not being a nuisance.

I don't have much for feelings to get hurt, so flame away.

Last edited:

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
i think i see Greens angle, he can claim its a ' civil right' to race, and if your broke , the gubbmint will issue an ebt race card, good for 3 races, of course this will cause entry fees to shoot up like college tuition
So, you think jumping your dune buggy blindly over sand hills endangering kids is cool....???
hellooooo , mcFly, my spotter is a proud and sober card carrying member of local 619 spotters union of America, i never have and never will jump blind, im old school, when i started jumping in the late 70s , a double jump did Not exist

Big Whitey

RDC Crypto
I suppose that I'm the perfect example of this discussion. Last August, I bought J1 with the intention of converting it to spec, after many talking to's from Robbie Pierce, I'm leaving it as a TT and am going to run it as is. However, I'm not an idiot and full well know that I have no business out there mixing it up with the likes of Menzies, Lofton, Letner and such.

I'm getting seat time in it and have been and will be spending time with Matt Lovell, in Jean and Reno, learning all I can. and will end up in some Vorra races since they're alot closer to me.

If I had to get licensed and had to start at the slower cars, (no offense to the class 11 guys, promise), then that kills my dream as I'm past halfway to dead.

Like I said, I know better than to jump in the 1000 or the Mint, or even V2R for that matter in a TT. I'm taking it slowly and progressing skills, staying out of the way and not being a nuisance.

I don't have much for feelings to get hurt, so flame away.
Sorry. Can’t flame on being smart. Good thinking

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Because they are the only entity with the authority to issue licenses.... Or do you want rainbow unicorn licenses....??? 🌈
I have a Speedway Raceway Go Kart License (someplace) issued by Eric at a discounted rate under the authority of Pistol Pete.

Your argument is invalid...