**Racer Photo-Glen Helen photos**

Reaction
Hey Matt!!!
DustyMojave here from SoCal Bajas.
http://socalbajas.yuku.com/reply/8906/t/August-8th-Baja-Cup-Challenge-.html#reply-8906

Great shots! Are these by you or your dad or both?

I worked Tech at the last 2 of these races. My son Warren was supposed to be co-driver in the AGS Class 5-1600. Gearbox broke in practice though before he got to get in the car.

Have you sold your bug? I saw it for sale months ago. Been missing you guys on SoCal.

Stop by Tech at the December Baja Cup race and say Hi!

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
Hey Matt!!!
http://socalbajas.yuku.com/reply/8906/t/August-8th-Baja-Cup-Challenge-.html#reply-8906

I worked Tech at the last 2 of these races. My son Warren was supposed to be co-driver in the AGS Class 5-1600. Gearbox broke in practice though before he got to get in the car.

Have you sold your bug? I saw it for sale months ago. Been missing you guys on SoCal.

Long time no talk!
These are all mine haha my dad can barley work a point and shoot haha

That sucks about Guy braking :(
I thought i saw you there but I wasnt to sure, and I was driving to the other side of the course

Nope I took it "off the market" so it will be my media mobile haha

Ill stop by next time for sure!

kwilson

Reaction
Hey Matt!!!

Hey rich/mojave racer. Nice photos! i was in 3019 for the whole race. it was a ton of fun after we got our fuel pump working again. There's some wrong info about the 3028 car on the socal baja forum. the 3000 car's have a mendeola 2-d trans. the car's now have 2.4 ecotek's and 3028 is the only 2.2. at the last few bitd, more, and mdr races the class 3000 cars have beaten a lot of 16 and 12 cars. at the mdr 400 we had the fastest lap time and avg speed besides TT and 1. then raced the baja cup the next day. Just thought i'd give credit to Karl Scanlan for getting this class really competitive and Brian at fusion for starting this class. Great race and thanks again!

jalpha5

Reaction
Great shots. Any pre-run of the blue & white buggy or white & black jeep? Thanks for being there. We need to get more people out there! Live band before or after? something.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Matt you took some GREAT shots!! Looks like it was a good day with some great action!! :D Keep up the good work :D

DeCampRacing

Reaction
Great shots. Any pre-run of the blue & white buggy or white & black jeep? Thanks for being there. We need to get more people out there! Live band before or after? something.
Glad to see you out there John! My truck is still out of commision from the the last "practice" session!

Going to Deaver soon to order some springs. No, this picture is not upside down!

Reaction
Long time no talk!
These are all mine haha my dad can barley work a point and shoot haha

That sucks about Guy braking :(
I thought i saw you there but I wasnt to sure, and I was driving to the other side of the course

Nope I took it "off the market" so it will be my media mobile haha

Ill stop by next time for sure!
Cool. I plan to work the December race. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Will you be in the Baja?