**Racer Photo- MORE Chili Cook-off**

ffjerm

Reaction
any of the 1637?....and i've hit that rock too....let's take a poll, who else has kissed that thing?

Last edited:

glamiskid395

Reaction
put them all up
1760?

SINCLAIR

Reaction
I am the one in the right seat for this "great" ride! It was very rough. The driver( dan nunley) got out at main and i switched over. Had a fast lap then on lap 4 lost an axle @rm 11.5. Thank you to all the guys that helped get us going again. We are very grateful. PLEASE SEND ME UR INFO SO I CAN GET COPIES OF THIS TO FRAME. Thank you, Blake

kwood

I'm a believer
Reaction
I am the one in the right seat for this "great" ride! It was very rough. The driver( dan nunley) got out at main and i switched over. Had a fast lap then on lap 4 lost an axle @rm 11.5. Thank you to all the guys that helped get us going again. We are very grateful. PLEASE SEND ME UR INFO SO I CAN GET COPIES OF THIS TO FRAME. Thank you, Blake
Definitely one of the craziest rolls I have seen in person. Was glad to see you guys were ok, sorry to here about the axle.

Armistice

Reaction
Did you end up rolling again? I saw you being towed at RX2. Matt showed me the pics and didn't look that bad, but when I saw you it looked worse. Maybe not. I assume you were being towed due to the broken axel?

Did you take the wrong line? Do people roll there often? If so, I'll shoot there, haha

KyleMurray

Reaction
anything of 998 would be swell

Becerra

Reaction
any of 748 black 7s ranger. thanks!