Racer x is #1

SROWE

Reaction
There are only so many companies out there that impress me with there customer service.Some of these are summit,cnc,in&out burger, These places always inpress me on how well they take care of the customer.NOW when i droped my brand new race radio and broke the knob off mike at racer x said no problem i'll send you a new one ,just send the old one back and if the factory charges me then that is what you will pay. I am pretty sure kartec would have told me to fly a kite!! We all need to make sure we keep comanies like this stay around by giving them our business.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Nice to know.

justplainnate

Reaction
i agree! i finished 4th in class at the MORE ORAF 500 and they gave me a contingency prize that was supposed to go to another position but since that car wasnt running their sticker they gave it to me instead. thanks for your support RACER X!!!

5.3Ranger

Reaction
I've heard good things about Mike & Racer X. When I tried to catch him a few different times, to buy systems for trucks I was working on I never got a call back. PCI has been good to me since. Just me $.02

dezrider

Reaction
We have had a good business relationship with both PCI and RacerX. They are both top notch companies that support off road racing. That being said Mike at RacerX has gone over and above for us several times. He is a racer and a race supporter and I appreciate his help and input. Give him a call and he will help you out with any GPS and race radio questions.

Randy

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
When I promoted the class 9 Big Race with MORE in May Mike and crew was the first person to contact me and support our effort to make it the biggest race of the year for the class. I bought an HNR from him and when I got the wrong size he wa right there to fix me up. Going to buy another one for my co-dawgs next from him.

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Probably the best customer service in the offroad industry. They came out testing with my new truck, just to make sure the radio worked properly.

powder1

Reaction
I agree Mike at racer X is awsome I had a problem with my race radios in my truck he told me to bring my truck over and he made it perfect I will never go anywhere else Hes got my bussiness for LIFE

JAM 1600

Reaction
I have known Mike and Wendy for over 15 years and he has always supported off-road racers and Promoters. They do have great products for great prices and Mike is always willing to loisten and help with all of our questions, Mike has my business for as long as I am in this sport as well.Support those that support us ! Keep up the good work Racer-X-Motorsports ! See you at the drawing party on October 3rd ! :D

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Mike and the crew @ racer x have been nothing but the best to do buisness with.when it comes to taking care of issues I have 3 companies that are no questions asked. "KING SHOCKS", "Racer X","Turn Key", all 3 of these companies are awsome to deal with.

D. Freeman

Reaction
Well I had to chime in too and take a second to thank mike and the racer x crew for all they have done for us as well. Thank you racer x

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Hey Steve hows the prerunner project coming I know I would like to see some updated pics! Sorry to Hi-jack your thread!

racer56

Reaction
Mike provides great service, now if we can only get him to put pricing on his web site life would be perfect.

Mike_Cohen

Reaction
Thank you to everyone who posted such nice things. We truly appreciate you all taking the time to share your positive thoughts on our little company. We certainly are not perfect, but our philosophy is simple; we simply treat people the way we wish to be treated, with respect and courtesy.

When we started our company a little over 8 years ago (Wow that makes me feel OLD! LOL) we never intended to be the biggest, we strive each and every day to be the best in serving our customers. Furthermore, we are very thankful to "work" in an industry that is truly our passion and enjoy it so much.

Thank you again! We look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Best regards,
Michael Cohen & the Racer X Motorsports Team

JAM 1600

Reaction
Thank you to everyone who posted such nice things. We truly appreciate you all taking the time to share your positive thoughts on our little company. We certainly are not perfect, but our philosophy is simple; we simply treat people the way we wish to be treated, with respect and courtesy.

When we started our company a little over 8 years ago (Wow that makes me feel OLD! LOL) we never intended to be the biggest, we strive each and every day to be the best in serving our customers. Furthermore, we are very thankful to "work" in an industry that is truly our passion and enjoy it so much.

Thank you again! We look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Best regards,
Michael Cohen & the Racer X Motorsports Team

Take a bow Mike, you deserve it ! Everybody should make sure to stop by Mike booth at the Drawing Party this Saturday @ Fiber-tech;)