Racing for Breast Cancer

Charlene

Reaction
Wanted to give everyone a heads up that Shari and I have entered the Jeepspeed class of the Vegas to Reno race as a mile-a-thon event for Breast Cancer. With almost 1000 miles to put under our belt, our goal is to finish the race with a smile on our face!

We are looking for sponsors to help us reach our mile-a-thon goal, and team sponsors to get us to the starting line.

check out our website.... www.RacingForTits.com... (LOL don't tell me you won't remember that!) Then click on the Vegas to Reno tab at the top for more information.

Let me know what you think....
Thanks for your Support!! :D

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I will post this on my Facebook and see if we can get you some sponsors. I use to be a medic for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk every year so there is a lot of people that will see this.

Baja Pits

Reaction
Call Carlos Orozco about pit service at 619-596-8033. He may be interested in sponsoring the pit service for your group. We are going to be at the Powder Puff race in October. We are not charging racers for our services at the Powder Puff race.

Charlene

Reaction
Thanks for your support!! You guys rock!!
We appreciate all and anything...we are givers!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
RacingforTits.com....LOL, bet it shows up as BAN ME BAN ME.....LMAO!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
That is awesome!!! GIRL POWER :D I will send the link to some people!! Keep us posted on your progress :D

Charlene

Reaction
Slight change of plans.....

Shari's surgery got postponed to today... With it only being 4 weeks before the race, I said that she was not allowed to race. Nope, not even with an ace bandage and duct tape! :p

We will be participating in the MORE Powder Puff race in October 10-11

I will be switching over to the King Of the Hammers support crew for the Vegas to Reno race :)

Thanks for everyones support on the Breast Cancer Mile-A-Thon....it will be happening sooner than later!

Baja Pits

Reaction
Baja Pits will be at the Powder Puff race in October, offering our services for free. All you need to do is P.M. me so we know who we are taking care of.

Charlene

Reaction
Baja Pits will be at the Powder Puff race in October, offering our services for free. All you need to do is P.M. me so we know who we are taking care of.
Thanks!! That is awesome!! We will contact you as we get closer! :)