Racing fuel in Yuma, AZ

Lebasi

Does anyone know where to buy racing fuel in Yuma AZ ? I would like to test the racing car at Plaster City but I need fuel ...
Thanks ...

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
I do, I do.
If you want VP go see my boys at ORBS. On 95 right next to the gas station with Panchos in it. Go early and hit Pancho's for a Breakfast Burrito.
For, Sunoco go to Sellers Bulk plant at the end of Pacific behind the mall, kinda.

Both places are great to deal with and you can buy by the gallon.

Need any help testing?

NIKAL

I know this does not help you for testing, but if you plan on racing with MDR's Superstition Series in Plaster City. Bill Rodriguez with Sunoco Race Fuels supports all the MDR races and is on hand selling fuel. Also if you call Bill he could probably tell you were to get race fuel if either of the places listed above cant help you for your testing.

Sunoco Race Fuels
Bill or Terry Rodriguez
619-247-1797

AZBadseed

I am not sure but it used to be available at the Love's fuel station off of 3E. (Right off the 8). They re built the whole place about 2 years ago and I'm not sure if it's still available, but i think it is.

randy s

if you're testing in plaster city, why are you going to yuma for fuel? just curious.

zetapsi827

there's a shell gasoline after the algodones exit that sells racing fuel too right off the hwy 8. (on the way to the dunes)

kats

I am not sure but it used to be available at the Love's fuel station off of 3E. (Right off the 8). They re built the whole place about 2 years ago and I'm not sure if it's still available, but i think it is.
Yes they have racing fuel off the pump.

Lebasi

I do, I do.
If you want VP go see my boys at ORBS. On 95 right next to the gas station with Panchos in it. Go early and hit Pancho's for a Breakfast Burrito.
For, Sunoco go to Sellers Bulk plant at the end of Pacific behind the mall, kinda.

Both places are great to deal with and you can buy by the gallon.

Need any help testing?
Great ! thank you, that is good information... I think I'll check the ORBS guys, I use 112 in the race car, but, sometimes I can only find 110..
I live in Yuma part time now and probably will check out the MDR series..
Thanks !

Lebasi

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your help and info... I get about seven miles per gallon at best in this 12 car, so fuel is always in mind ..

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Great ! thank you, that is good information... I think I'll check the ORBS guys, I use 112 in the race car, but, sometimes I can only find 110..
Thanks !
Check out the DRIVE series!

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Thanks !
The next two DRIVE races will be off the hook, then you can get ready for the DASH.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your help and info... I get about seven miles per gallon at best in this 12 car, so fuel is always in mind ..
Same as my 16 car. If I stay off the gas:rolleyes:
Check out the DRIVE series!
Daamm Straight........

BUSBY

Scrambler
Fillco Gas Station in El Centro has F&L race fuel as well as County Motor Parts in El Centro/Holtville/Calexico, they carry full lines of VP and F&L race fuels as well ...

County Motor Parts will be able to supply you with larger quanities (multiple drums) with a couple day advance notice.

Call me with any questions.

Brian
949-870-5773 cell