Racing Lancer vs BMW X3 CC

derco

Reaction
Hi to all.

After a long time, i'm returning with news from Portugal, where we have the Off Road Championship more similar to the Dakar in terms of cars, and much probably the best and most competitive championship in Europe. Around here we have the Racing Lancer (official car), the BMW X3 CC (official cars), Nissan Navaras 06 and some other very competitive cars but more in terms of Europe. We are still missing one Race Touareg and one Hummer...

Well i bring here today for you guys to have a look one small video of the last race, the Baja Terras d'el Rei disputed in the mountains in the turistic region of Algarve.

Video avaiable here:

Also we have a huge colection of images, avaiable here

Racing Lancer Gallery

X-Raid BMW X3 CC Gallerys = 3 cars
Filipe Campos, Miguel Barbosa , Bernardo Moniz da Maia

South African Navarras 06
Pedro Grancha, José Gameiro

Isuzu D-MAX T2 , World Champion FIA T2 in 2008, Driven by Nuno Matos

I hope you guys enjoy :)

Regards.
Helder

www.todoterreno.pt

derco

Reaction
Hi to all.

Well, maybee this isn't the right place for this post, but the Baja Terras d'el Rei, also have motos, quads and small buggys.

And here is the video for the Quads. Not a great video, but at least shows the guys.

Video here

Soon it will be the time for the buggys... compared to the buggys of your side of the "lake" , ours look like toys :)

Regards

Helder
www.todoterreno.pt

jg009

Reaction
I couldn't view the video (stupid school computers!), but the pics are cool. I've always wanted to do that kind of racing. Well, not racing, so much. I'd rather just go out there at my own pace and mess around on the track.