Racing LEGACY ?

Roice

Reaction
Is there a way to view the live feed without Facebook?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Unofficial TT winner is Strobel. Photo by @havahockey

F42Q8119.jpeg

TJERGENSEN

Reaction
They did such a good job. Prerun was a great time. Leaders drove fast enough that the rest off us did not stack up to much. And lunch was great
Time trials was well run and tech was a breeze
Race was well marked and you felt safe with all the course workers at the road crossings even the dirt roads that the local used were manned. The people in Pahrump were so friendly. With signs saying have fun be safe. Everything was brand new too. Just felt refreshing. Thank you Legacy start of a good year

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
They did such a good job. Prerun was a great time. Leaders drove fast enough that the rest off us did not stack up to much. And lunch was great
Time trials was well run and tech was a breeze
Race was well marked and you felt safe with all the course workers at the road crossings even the dirt roads that the local used were manned. The people in Pahrump were so friendly. With signs saying have fun be safe. Everything was brand new too. Just felt refreshing. Thank you Legacy start of a good year

Agree, the vibe with everything just felt like it was a big family and you could tell the city was really happy the race was there.

Dhigbee

Reaction
Agree, the vibe with everything just felt like it was a big family and you could tell the city was really happy the race was there.
Agreed . The vibe was great. It was a great race we had a blast . Lots of locals coming up and asking questions about the race. The town was super happy the race was happening .

1wizeowl

Reaction
Agreed . The vibe was great. It was a great race we had a blast . Lots of locals coming up and asking questions about the race. The town was super happy the race was happening .
Agree, flew out from Colorado to Volunteer with the Legacy team. Had rental truck with not so great desert tires and got a leak out at qualifying.
Went to local tire shop to get repair and they patched it up and told me your with the race and happy to see racing back so have a nice day...Gave they guy that did the work a nice tip who also expressed his happiness with the race.

This Legacy team has there stuff together and were more than welcoming to a FNG trying to work his way into the team.
Race went as good as any other race out there and Legacy is well on its way to bigger and better races for all and I'll sure be back.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
For me it was nice to see some old faces from the staff I have not seen in awhile. Also a few Volunteers who had taken a break and came back to support this new adventure. The familiar faces made it seem very smooth. Someone said it had a real family vibe and that is not an understatement. In the pits everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and behaving themselves. Small car count made the first of many races even that more successful by not stretching the retrieval teams thin. Seeing Strobel back out and Wylie Racing and his Frankenstein truck made me wax nostalgic. Looking forward to the rest of Legacy racing events this year. Hare and Hound race outside Laughlin is next up. has been a long time since this very popular single track course has been used. No one knows it better than Donald.

JerryB

Reaction
We had a great time, legacy did an amazing job with their first event. Qualifying for pro turbo was a cool addition and the course wasn't so rough you were going to break the car before the race started. Course was a blast, good mix of some technical rocky sections, fast wide open stretches and silt beds. Donald was there at the finish talking to each of us as we came in asking for feedback. Their staff is a class act! I anticipate entry numbers to steadily climb as each race passes.