Racing the 1000 in 2013,, sweed style

Kenshiro

RDC Crypto
Website
www.underdog-motorsports.com
Some progress with the outer trailingarm mounts.

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 153

Kenshiro

RDC Crypto
Website
Hi,,

So things are moving on way to slow over here, have some parts on the way to the build wich is a good thing. I feel that if i´m gonna make it i will have to start pulling some strings pretty fast since it´s alot to think about just to build the car.

If you feel that you or somebody you know can help in some way, or maybe want to be a part of my adventure and help me out at the race please send me a PM,,

Regards from the Sweed

Dirtracer 619

RDC Crypto
So when is your goal to ship the car over here Do you have all of those logistics figured out will there be customs hold are you shipping to Mexico or the US.

Kenshiro

RDC Crypto
Website
So when is your goal to ship the car over here Do you have all of those logistics figured out will there be customs hold are you shipping to Mexico or the US.

Got a company that is working on the transportation, the plan is to ship it to the US. My mind needs to be focused on building the car and getting in shape,, anything that i can get help with is a bonus.

El Mamito USMC

RDC Crypto
great proyect.. keep us updated..

Kenshiro

RDC Crypto
Website
First of all i want to apologize for the lack of updates on my BAJA project, but there is a reason for that.

I had to take a medical leave of absence from work due to several reasons. Many things in my life just started to fall apart and as a result i hit the wall, hard. I didn´t even touch My BAJA project for over 2 months, and my training went down that same path.

I am sorry to tell you guys that there is no way that i will have the car ready to race at this years BAJA 1000, i´m recovering and aiming for 2014 instead.
It was real hard to accept the fact that i would not make it to this years race, i felt defeated.
Now with some perspective on things, the benefits of a start in 2014 are popping up one after the other. My goal with this project was to build the car myself and race it solo, a start in 2014 will allow me to do that.

I´m back in the saddle, and the Honda in the garage will finally get some love again.

Thanks for your support

Linus.

RDC Crypto
Remember, you haven't got anything if you don't have your health.

Took me many years to race the thou...

Are you thinking of making your vehicle a single seater?

Any thoughts re: loop vs point to point

arqangel67

RDC Crypto
I hope you get healthy and can come see the B1K this year maybe you can solicit your assistance with a team so you can learn more for your B1k effort next year. Good Luck, Get Healthy and Hopefully we'll see you this year.

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
Next year will be the true 1000 anyway, point to point ending in Cabo. Might be easier on the car also as the course won't be looping on so many areas that are raced multiple times a year.
Get healthy and good luck in 2014.

Chris Tobin

RDC Crypto
Hope you feel better Linus!!! I had a health scare a couple years ago (nearly died from a lung infection) and thanks to the guys at RPM Offroad I was able to live a dream and race in the Baja 1000 last year!!! Don't give up hope it can still happen!!!

Kenshiro

RDC Crypto
Website
Next year will be the true 1000 anyway, point to point ending in Cabo. Might be easier on the car also as the course won't be looping on so many areas that are raced multiple times a year.
Get healthy and good luck in 2014.

Thanks, the north to south route is a bonus for sure,,

Kenshiro

RDC Crypto
Website
Hope you feel better Linus!!! I had a health scare a couple years ago (nearly died from a lung infection) and thanks to the guys at RPM Offroad I was able to live a dream and race in the Baja 1000 last year!!! Don't give up hope it can still happen!!!

Thanks. A couple of weeks ago it felt like s**t to be honest. But i´m alive and kickin and i never give up.