Racing with Hummer or similar?

Petr Hummer

Reaction
Hi all, just few weeks ago I just went from Spain to Dakar, desert race of 6000km and we were 2nd in C3 category. I am driving Hummer H3 Alpha with some mods.. But still looking for some experiences from other, do somebody knows some? Need racing transmission for the 5,4V8 engine, better front A Arms..etc.
Thanks!
IMG_0659.JPG

TRichards

Reaction
Contact Rod Hall racing out of Reno Nevada. They raced Hummers including the H3 for years. i don't have contact info but some Google searches can probably get you in the right direction.

Petr Hummer

Reaction
Thank you, I have been in Samco with Rod and Chad. The main issue is, that they are building their H3 as a serial one. So they are mostly using the stock parts and changing them. I am over this limit now, so I have to rebuilt some parts and until this time, I am going through R&D only..

scary fast hummer

Reaction
Dobre den! While stationed in the UK, I raced my H1 in the Tuareg Rallye in Morocco. Chad Hall was extremely helpful. I am afraid you won't find very much more out of the box thinking than Samco. There simply isn't enough of a market for doing the R&D to develop really wild Hummer suspension. These guys have done some good Hummer stuff too. Predator Inc: Hummer Accessories, Fabrication, & Duramax Conversions

Best of luck!