Rage at the River...Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!

Who is the Ideal Host Hotel?

• Riverside

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Edgewater

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Colorado Bell

Votes: 16 8.5%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • Golden Nugget

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • River Palms

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Harrah's

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Tropicana Express

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • Pioneer

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
It's Official! SNORE would like to announce Rage at the River, presented by Kartek!

The City of Laughlin is the final destination of the 2009 SNORE race schedule, so mark your calendars for the weekend of Dec 11-12-13, 2009. It's a 2-day, multi-heat race format on an approximate 17 mile course. And yes folks, the Moon hills and crossing Needles Hwy twice are baaaaaack :D All this for a total Pro Entry cost of $530 with 50% payback of the entry fee - how can you possibly pass this one up?! I am working on the Host Hotel and class bonuses (I won't leave you truck boyz out)...

What better way to close out an incredible year of racing with SNORE?

puravida

Reaction
GREAT JOB SNORE !!!!! hope to see there

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
This is great news!!! Maybe Camburg Racing will be there with a new TT :D

michael_loomis

Reaction
Sweet!! effin sweet!!

Hopefully there will be viewing available at the road crossings! Lol

esbyota

Reaction
Looks awesome SNORE! The SDHQ #77 TT should be there.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
nice i am ready for the real laughlin short loops

MMS

Reaction
It's Official! SNORE would like to announce Rage at the River, presented by Kartek!

The City of Laughlin is the final destination of the 2009 SNORE race schedule, so mark your calendars for the weekend of Dec 11-12-13, 2009. It's a 2-day, multi-heat race format on an approximate 17 mile course. And yes folks, the Moon hills and crossing Needles Hwy twice are baaaaaack :D All this for a total Pro Entry cost of $530 with 50% payback of the entry fee - how can you possibly pass this one up?! I am working on the Host Hotel and class bonuses (I won't leave you truck boyz out)...

What better way to close out an incredible year of racing with SNORE?
Jamie
How about starting an entry list-or is it too early?

zjohnson

Reaction
Sweet, sounds like a fun race, old school laughlin style!

Ryan_P

Reaction
Oh boy, I've been waiting for more info! I assume 2 days, meaning Saturday and Sunday correct?

Looks like I know when we'll be racing next!

Code3

Reaction
It is really amazing that SNORE can pull a race off that crosses the highway twice like the good old days. Maybe Don Wall should take over SCORE? Nah! we like him here in Nevada. Way to go SNORE hope we can make it there.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we may have to pack up the DA-circus and head out to the "RIVER" ......... we love "Rage-n" ???????? :eek: :cool:

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Jamie How about starting an entry list-or is it too early?
It's ready when you are :D

Sweet, sounds like a fun race, old school laughlin style!
At a third of the price :eek: ;) :D

Oh boy, I've been waiting for more info! I assume 2 days, meaning Saturday and Sunday correct? Looks like I know when we'll be racing next!
Yes, Sat and Sun... Tech on Friday... more TBA

hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we may have to pack up the DA-circus and head out to the "RIVER" ......... we love "Rage-n" ???????? :eek: :cool:
It wouldn't be Laughlin without the DA Circus and their fearless ring leader LOL

Just received word... TrophyLite will be there in force and, as noted previously, Pro 1600 moved their finale to go Rage at the River :D :D

Reaction
Is there a Sportsman division? If so, entry fees? Memberships required for a OTO? Thanks in advance.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Nice work SNORE!!! Thank you everyone involved for constantly fighting for new races for us!! I can't wait for this race!

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Is there a Sportsman division? If so, entry fees? Memberships required for a OTO? Thanks in advance.
Sportsman entry is $280 I believe and membership fees are $30 per person.