• Forum membership has its advantages....

RAGE AT THE RIVER ..... Impressive entry numbers !!

deano

McDeano
Pretty impressive entry numbers, for the last race of the year for the off-road world - With the Score Baja 1K less than a month ago (226 entries) and the BITD Hendo-250 race just a week ago (206 entries), Snore comes out and nearly doubles them both, with 399 total entries (as of now), for their final race @Laughlin . It's not a knock on the other 2 orgs, just an interesting observation about the numbers and the racers mindset, while closing out the 2015 racing season. Good luck to all and be smart and safe ---

TrevorPiggott

As I understand it MORE is running this race as a part of their series. Is this the first year they have done that?

pgarfinkle

Its a great race for sure. And combining SNORE and MORE for both series final race is making for an epic turn out. This and BAP are some of the most fun races to run and easy on the budget.

We were just taking last night how RATR is one of the biggest races for entries that no one will really care about the winners. Not to say the winning isn't the point but this event is so much more than just a race. It starts off tonight with a great fund raiser/party put together by Locations Racing. Check it out if you can.

Bdub 1020

I don't think it has to do with the promoters, its the event... Laughlin is a good time
Not true, SNORE BAP and RAGE are awesome races for all car and truck classes other than TT and Class 1. Its really affordable entry with no trackers. Then inexpensive rooms to add a bonus. Take out the TT and Class 1 entries and how many are there still (many) unlike the other promoters. They turn out the biggest field of budget trucks and buggies I have ever seen.

deano

McDeano
I don't think it has to do with the promoters, its the event... Laughlin is a good time
Baja and Vegas/Primm are pretty good times too ...
Additionally impressive, is the 1 week prep turn around, for the Graf TT58 and JBS Motorsports - They raced (& podium'd) last weekend and are already ready for this weekend ....

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Not true, SNORE BAP and RAGE are awesome races for all car and truck classes other than TT and Class 1. Its really affordable entry with no trackers. Then inexpensive rooms to add a bonus. Take out the TT and Class 1 entries and how many are there still (many) unlike the other promoters. They turn out the biggest field of budget trucks and buggies I have ever seen.
The Trophy Truck entry list is pretty damn good if you ask me. 25 Trophy Trucks entered with racers like Luke, Dondel, Matney, Bean, Jimmy Nuckles, Strobel, Swift, and I heard Jergensen is racing now as well? Class 1 list ain't bad either. 21 entries is a healthy number, with some good talent as well. It's going to be a great event, like it always has been. SNORE and MORE should be proud for getting 399 entries as of today. Can't wait to enjoy it!

Bdub 1020

No doubt Dan, Im am so glad these talented TT and Class 1 teams are racing SNORE. It just adds great excitement to the race with 350 budget teams in lower classes. Going to be epic and come on your due for a win man.

BHollander

The Trophy Truck entry list is pretty damn good if you ask me. 25 Trophy Trucks entered with racers like Luke, Dondel, Matney, Bean, Jimmy Nuckles, Strobel, Swift, and I heard Jergensen is racing now as well? Class 1 list ain't bad either. 21 entries is a healthy number, with some good talent as well. It's going to be a great event, like it always has been. SNORE and MORE should be proud for getting 399 entries as of today. Can't wait to enjoy it!
That coarse will be hell Sunday afternoon lol.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
As I understand it MORE is running this race as a part of their series. Is this the first year they have done that?
SNORE is running the event with MORE also teaming and offering MORE series points too...it is essentially a teamed sanctiong event with SNORE providing the bulk of the work. The Midnight race in Lucern this year was a similar arrangement with MORE supposedly taking the lead at that event, but SNORE offering championship points for their series too. The combined sanctioning body events with SNORE and MORE have been pretty successful this year. Bigger car counts are a bonus as the sanctioning bodies combine efforts on the calender a couple times. A win, win so far.

Oh, and entry fees are about 1/3 of BITD and SCORE...

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Bdub 1020

I like the fact your not forced to use IRC LOL. Great time. Kids had fun , Turbo only rolled once and didn't seem like anyone around me was complaining. Nice job Promoters for 400 entries I thought it went smooth.

offroadracer516

This weekend was the real pinnacle of the sport. 390 entries. Large car counts in pretty much every class. Live video feed both days. Qualifying for every class with more then 15 entries. What more can you ask for?