SURFRAT

I will be Broadcasting Snore Rage At The River on Saturday Dec 12th 2015 and Sunday Dec 13th 2015 from 7:00am to 5:00pm ( Approx times.)
Tune in over at to Watch "Live" and Chat with us. :)
Also Broadcasted @ Surfrat.TV

deano

McDeano
I will be Broadcasting Snore Rage At The River on Saturday Dec 12th 2015 and Sunday Dec 13th 2015 from 7:00am to 5:00pm ( Approx times.)
Tune in over at to Watch "Live" and Chat with us. :)
Also Broadcasted @ Surfrat.TV

I should of flown out and helped you out like the old days -- Keep charging brother !!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

DezerBlingMoto

Pretty Cool , someone from Bullhood is gonna hold it down ! Good Luck with all

Jeff Arganda (Surfrat) & Bre Bradley will be hosting the live video for this years McKenzie's Rage At The River Saturday, Dec. 12th & Sunday, Dec. 13th. STAY TUNED!

JCAraiza

Really cool, if you take suggestions; the music isnt as cool as the noise of the engines, just saying :p

green787

I could listen to Bre talk about off roading the rest of my life....:cool:

deano

McDeano
This just in ... Dan McMillin will be guest hosting the UT/C1 race this afternoon. Be sure to tune in and hear some knowledge, some insight and some comedy -- Thanks Jeff
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1450034048.848618.jpg

deano

McDeano
I thought Dan did awesome today for his first live gig ... He offered accurate information, he knew the racers and their trucks and sponsors, he had solid back stories, he wasn't bias even though his brother was racing ... Most importantly he didn't talk over the other 2 announcers -- Overall he sounded good !! Who knows, maybe if this TT gig doesn't pan out ? #daninthebooth #danrat

dsrtdck

i think you bias dean lol... he did great even with day, josh and i trying to mess him up thru group tex. bre did amazing all weekend. it was nice to watch from home

J Prich

Dan did well, but Bre was the star all weekend in my opinion. Proves the point though that having someone who's knowledgeable with first hand experience with the vehicles, teams, etc makes all the difference in the world. First time in a long time that I didn't turn the sound off on a live feed, LOL.

John Bitting

Administrator
Dan did well, but Bre was the star all weekend in my opinion. Proves the point though that having someone who's knowledgeable with first hand experience with the vehicles, teams, etc makes all the difference in the world. First time in a long time that I didn't turn the sound off on a live feed, LOL.
Only listened for a few minutes yesterday when I got home before leaving again. I was impressed by her for sure. Was cool to see the video from the race after being there Saturday but having to leave.

freddy

Great live coverage. Watched the 1600 race from start to finish. Thanks for setting it up.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Jeff and Bree were a ton of fun to announce with and I can't thank Jeff enough for allowing me to walk over and jump on board with them for the last race on Sunday. Dean Rohan helped set it up and to be honest I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. From what I heard and what I was texted during the broadcast, it worked really well. We did have the live feed shut down (Thanks Verizon Wireless) but Jeff was right on it and fixed it faster than I thought. With some fine tuning, and some more cameras around the course, it could be very very cool and more exciting to watch/announce. Races like this and BAP with good service and smaller loops definitely make it easier logistically but overall it was very fun to do. Thanks again Jeff and Bree. Hopefully I can make it for Battle at Primm and give it another shot if I'm not racing.