Rage at the River

R. Gross

Reaction
Are we running both directions?
RATR and BAP seem to be the races that get the most 5-1600's to show up. Can we get some 5-600 bonus love and I will also drum up some bonus money? December can't get here fast enough.

snoreracer

Reaction
Can we get a later heat so that people can enjoy the land rush?
The problem with a later heat is you will have much bigger whoops and will need more time to finish and we already run from dark to dark . As of now Robert it looks like counter clock wise Saturday . If we have no issues we will run clock wise Sunday

harleys dad

Reaction
The problem with a later heat is you will have much bigger whoops and will need more time to finish and we already run from dark to dark . As of now Robert it looks like counter clock wise Saturday . If we have no issues we will run clock wise Sunday
Its off road racing Kenny, we went in race 5 one year everyone swore we would get lapped past run over, not one 10 car or 12 caught me. Put it later, big woops and holes are part of the game. Class 11 always starts in the back, and always gets the big holes

EOR1488

Reaction
moon bumps again this year Kenny? Also are you guys considering capping it at a lower entry total then last year?

snoreracer

Reaction
moon bumps again this year Kenny? Also are you guys considering capping it at a lower entry total then last year?
Yes on the Moon bumps , Dave this one will be tight on time and the year you were with the 10 and 12s we only had 270 cars we are expecting 450 this year. I can tell you that with moving Battle at Primm to April we will have the 11's start much later and ad a powder puff race

Rick 1634

Reaction
Is there still a February race?

R. Gross

Reaction
Can we please get the 2019 schedule posted for those who do not facebook or IG?

snoreracer

Reaction
SNORE moved the 50th Annual SNORE 250 to February 15-16 this year so that this iconic race could move back to the Las Vegas area , it's roots. The 1st SNORE 250 started at the corner of Tropicana and Rainbow at what is now the Spanish trails county club. The 50th SNORE 250 will Start in Jean Nv. and run some of the same track that was raced on in 1970 and run three 87 mile laps for most classes. The track will run most of the mint track and give teams a chance to get a preview of the track. SNORE plans on some special awards and collectibles for this race so don't miss out.

R. Gross

Reaction
Nice schedule SNORE...……… More daylight for BAP is going to be awesome. Longer loops maybe?????????????????? Sorry, back to the RATR thread.

snoreracer

Reaction
Nice schedule SNORE...……… More daylight for BAP is going to be awesome. Longer loops maybe?????????????????? Sorry, back to the RATR thread.
Well Robert as of now we move the start of the 1st heat back one hour to 7am and we will add a powder puff heat

harleys dad

Reaction
Yes on the Moon bumps , Dave this one will be tight on time and the year you were with the 10 and 12s we only had 270 cars we are expecting 450 this year. I can tell you that with moving Battle at Primm to April we will have the 11's start much later and ad a powder puff race
I am confused on the tight time, 11 never gets to do the laps of the other classes and generally are the first class to finish or darn close to it