Rage at the River

Shoyrtt

Reaction
Does 1450 go last because they anticipate half the field to break and don't want to hold up the race schedule? Seems like with every year, same with BAP, 1450 has the most entries but starts dead last.
I believe SNORE tried putting the TTs, Class 1 and 10s in the last heat one year at BAP a few years back. The consensus was the crowds and other racers wanted the 1450s last because they put on the best show.

offroadracer516

Reaction
Since the 9's are qualifying and the 5-1600's are not all the 5-1600's will have to start behind even the slowest 9's. On Sunday will the classes start inverted with the 9 cars based on their time from Saturday or will the faster 5-1600's have to work their way through part of the 9 class again?
Also will there be any type of inversion of the class like top 4 or 5 from Saturday to Sunday like the old days since clean air in class is valuable especially with 77 cars in heat on a 12 mile loop.

Thanks
516 is going to win this one. Sorry class 9 guys. And if 516 is FASTER on day #1. They need to start infront of class 9 on day 2. Kinda dumb. 516 has already proven to be faster here. Brent took home the money!

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Map? What do you need a map for? The new, never raced on 72 miles of course that is never going to be run there?

R. Gross

Reaction
Since the 9's are qualifying and the 5-1600's are not all the 5-1600's will have to start behind even the slowest 9's. On Sunday will the classes start inverted with the 9 cars based on their time from Saturday or will the faster 5-1600's have to work their way through part of the 9 class again?
Also will there be any type of inversion of the class like top 4 or 5 from Saturday to Sunday like the old days since clean air in class is valuable especially with 77 cars in heat on a 12 mile loop.

516 is going to win this one. Sorry class 9 guys. And if 516 is FASTER on day #1. They need to start infront of class 9 on day 2. Kinda dumb. 516 has already proven to be faster here. Brent took home the money!
Yeah, Just trying to get some clarification for planning purposes. A few of the 5-1600 are texting me asking the question. Hopefully Kenny or the RD has a chance to chime in today.

morgan HSD

Reaction
The course map is out but I don't think there will be a GPS download for this race.

Attachments

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Looks pretty dang close to how the map has been for, how many decades now?

hendersoned

Reaction
thanks everybody I saw it on the snore racing website as well I was more concerned with where is staging and start line for qualifying are on Friday I’ll be there hope to see you there too