• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rage at the River

snoreracer

With 4 weeks before race day there are 27 class 9s signed up nice job guys , get 3 more and the bonuses go up again

rage28.jpg

mrmatt

Very nice turn out! Itnis going to be a blast!

Sunset Kid

As of today, 33 cars.....
Also, did anyone notice in the drivers notes that it states... "DO NOT nerf Stock Bugs or Class 9"

QurtysLyn

Well, I've got a couple of dents in my rear cage from a 5/16 that would say otherwise !!
One of the 5/16's got a collapsed front bumper a few years ago at BAP when they hit us, our rear cage was way stronger than their bumper.

As hard as they hit us, we thought for sure they'd collapsed our rear bumper. Guess they didn't like us leaving them the inside line for the corner.

J BomBer

Not sure what made snore put the no nerfing class 9 rule, they have the same bumper as 516 and a 1600 car.

tapeworm

That’s a dumb rule to have in a heat race with evenly matched vehicles. I say let the banging happen as thats racing at these races. They should move the Pro Turbo UTV cars up with the 1600 cars as they are comparable speeds, some of those guys are way faster than a 9 or 5-16 will ever be and then those guys can get a feel for real competitive racing.

Anyone that protests a nerf at rage should take up youth soccer instead so that they get a trophy with everyone else.

michael.gonzalez

That’s a dumb rule to have in a heat race with evenly matched vehicles..
It's in the rulebook for the series. Not all races are heat races. I suppose they could make an exception to ALLOW nerfing for RATR.

fastfelix

That’s a dumb rule to have in a heat race with evenly matched vehicles. I say let the banging happen as thats racing at these races. They should move the Pro Turbo UTV cars up with the 1600 cars as they are comparable speeds, some of those guys are way faster than a 9 or 5-16 will ever be and then those guys can get a feel for real competitive racing.

Anyone that protests a nerf at rage should take up youth soccer instead so that they get a trophy with everyone else.
We were protested in class 11 last year for nerfing a slow 11 car that wouldn’t move. Got disqualified for it in the end

y2kbaja

I can see no nerfing from other classes, but class 9 to class 9 = game on!

J BomBer

We were protested in class 11 last year for nerfing a slow 11 car that wouldn’t move. Got disqualified for it in the end
lol you mean you got dqd for plowing another car and causing extensive damage, much like Andrew Neal did to McMullens 16 car years ago.

TROPHYSEDAN

So NO NURFING SLOWER cars.
let’s clear this up. Again.
there were12 cars racing. Richard was running in the 3rd spot.
the top 2 cars pass when The Johnson car pulls out in front of the rest of the pack. A LAP DOWN. There is video. SNORE seen it. They will not show it to the public. 🤔. Richard did tap. Then another tap. Ryan. Richard B. Jorge. We’re behind all this. Trying to pass Richard S.
a MINUTE later Richard gave him the Bumper. Remember. There is video.
I am not for caving in rear bumpers.
so before Jeramy Runs his mouth about what he didn’t see. Or was there. Again let us see the video so we all know what happened.
but because Johnson is part of the Off Road Mafia group. He can get away with cheating. Changing times to try and make them win. 🤔.
best of luck to everyone at Rage. Dennis