RAGE entries capped!!!

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Although the current list on the website only shows 100 pre-entries, we have about 200 more to add to it. We should have it updated here in the next few days. I was not anticipating needing to put a cap on this event, however it looks like we must. We have a maximum number of allowed entries of 400.

If you plan to race, I would recommend entering sooner than later, as it does look like we will hit our cap this year.

Please see our website for all details.

quick info:
WE got the MOONBUMPS back!
qualifying for all pro classes with 15 entries or more.
approximately 4 miles of new course.
Big bonus payback.
This is a SNORE/MORE combined race.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
OK CJ but you need to save spots for me incase I hit the lottery and buy the boys new 10 cars. That's just what kind of dad I am now. HAHA

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Thanks for getting the Moon Bumps back -- though we must be very careful not to get them dusty or scratch them in any way. To how many Greenies do you think I can sell "SAVE THE MOONBUMPS" bumper stickers?
Baja_Boot_norra.jpg

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
up to 319 entries!!!

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Ok everyone, although we are basically at the cap, we are allowing a slight overage, as we always have 5-10% not show up, so get your entries in we have about 25 spots still left!!

side note: we are working on getting spectator hill opened back up!!! you will be able to see cars come out of the moon bumps and down the wash, not mention the entire infield is visible from a top the hill!!! This is going to be the biggest and baddest RAGE ever!!!

Maxwell_99

Reaction
Ok everyone, although we are basically at the cap, we are allowing a slight overage, as we always have 5-10% not show up, so get your entries in we have about 25 spots still left!!

side note: we are working on getting spectator hill opened back up!!! you will be able to see cars come out of the moon bumps and down the wash, not mention the entire infield is visible from a top the hill!!! This is going to be the biggest and baddest RAGE ever!!!
You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
So what is the true car count cap and what's the count as of now
well we have 456 entries, the normal loss come race day is 10%. all new entries received will be placed on a waiting list. all entries that have not paid their deposit in two weeks will go on to the waiting list.