• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rage Results w/ penalties shown

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Among all the DNF's for the weekend, How about Cameron Steele in the little truck that just wont quit. Ran two complete heats both days competitively. Nice job Pab!!

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Among all the DNF's for the weekend, How about Cameron Steele in the little truck that just wont quit. Ran two complete heats both days competitively. Nice job Pab!!
That's fun stuff there. I saw the truck and was wondering if his wife was racing it...

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

LantanaTX

Nice to see a Class 1 Buggy win the overall! Great job Letner!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bdub 1020

Why someone that does not drive anymore but wants to own and campaign a TT put Harley in it. I bet Youth Theory does. Hes a great advertising machine. Way to make Buggy Dorks proud though Homie! Anyone want to bet a IN an Out burger he wins Parker also.

LantanaTX

Only one TT on the overall podium? Proud buggy dork here!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

WickedGravityVideo

The real unanswered question is - Who won the Unofficial Needles Highway jump contest? We will have to go to the video -- coming soon, very soon! I think it was a buggy, though not sure. I was only there for the first lap.

Last edited:

PAB

40's rock!
Loved every minute of the weekend.....I think we might rub 80hp into our stock 4.0 and bring the Ranger to Battle at Primm.

Thanks for all the fun SNORE and everyone that was there.

Not sure but we were 7th on the 1450 list after the race but now 8th.....no penalty or anything so I assume just a scoring fix.

mebedb1

The real unanswered question is - Who won the Unofficial Needles Highway jump contest? We will have to go to the video -- coming soon, very soon! I think it was a buggy, though not sure. I was only there for the first lap.
Eagerly awaiting the Video!