• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rage spectating? Anything new? Different from the older threads?

51rcr

I searched and looked through older threads and 16 is about the newest. Is there just 2 spots? Hows the view at the hill? How is the walk? Distance?
Is what you can see just sand berm turns and stuff ya see on live stream?
Really wondering if theres and longer or good whoop sections or places to watch the 1600s beat through and try to keep up there speed. Thats entertaining to me.

scootin newton

rage, excellent race to race, horrible to spectate... although, time trials will be cool to watch at the high school jumps

C.J. Hutchins

There will be spectating at the infield only on race day. High school jumps will be open for spectating for qualifying only.

snoreracer

I searched and looked through older threads and 16 is about the newest. Is there just 2 spots? Hows the view at the hill? How is the walk? Distance?
Is what you can see just sand berm turns and stuff ya see on live stream?
Really wondering if theres and longer or good whoop sections or places to watch the 1600s beat through and try to keep up there speed. Thats entertaining to me.
You can see well from the sand hill but it is a walk , the BLM said no vehicles . The live feed will have the start of the moon bumps and from the hot pits to S/F and some in car stuff

Goober

You can see well from the sand hill but it is a walk , the BLM said no vehicles . The live feed will have the start of the moon bumps and from the hot pits to S/F and some in car stuff
Can you park at the bottom? Why didn't they open the HS for the race?

rage, excellent race to race, horrible to spectate... although, time trials will be cool to watch at the high school jumps
i dont mind the infield. trucks jump well by the stand and lots of action if trucks are close infield on the turns. the un-flip-me rig is busy infield too. the hill is probably the best for me. i love the starts.
just dont let deegan take it fast around the berms lol

dan200

#BSF200
you got it Dan
I miss the days where Philo and I would flip cars back over and drag them around. I encourage anyone who has practical knowledge of how to rescue cars/people to sign up to do so.
I know
snore used to award points to racers who had their team do coursework. Is that still the case Kenny?