Rally America in Houghton, MI

3D of 3DCS

Anybody else going to check this out? I went two years ago and it was a blast. Going again this weekend now that I know how it works.

rallyorg

Mike Hurst the Competition Director of Rally America will be competing in a very vintage rally car...a
1975 Ford Capri MKII Cosworth.

It is the last event of the national series season so there should be alot of excitement. I heard quite a bit of spectators will be out to check out the event.

Wish I could go but we are getting ready for the last event of the rally season in the entire USA....Seed 9 Rally.

spalind

Mike Hurst the Competition Director of Rally America will be competing in a very vintage rally car...a

It is the last event of the national series season so there should be alot of excitement. I heard quite a bit of spectators will be out to check out the event.

Wish I could go but we are getting ready for the last event of the rally season in the entire USA....Seed 9 Rally.
Is that the blue one that was up at the New England Forest Rally earlier this year? Can't be to many of them floating around...

3D of 3DCS

I took a few photos over the weekend. Caught one of Hurst making the transition from dirt to asphalt.

This pic turned out pretty cool on accident.