Rally For Relief At Expo - Don't Forget!

Marty Fiolka

Reaction
Good morning,

Just a reminder for all of you big hearted off-roaders coming to this weekend's Off-Road Expo. Don't forget that the good folks at NORRA have not only assembled 15 historic Mexican 1000 rally cars for display, but are also filling up a large box truck with much needed relief items for the Baja penninsula. The truck is heading straight to Baja after the event -- there is still a huge need for canned goods, clothing of all kinds and personal toiletries etc.

So, do the right thing and come enjoy Expo -- but bring a box of donation items and drop it off at the Rally for Relief truck located near the front gate.

See all of you there!

Marty

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Good morning,

Just a reminder for all of you big hearted off-roaders coming to this weekend's Off-Road Expo. Don't forget that the good folks at NORRA have not only assembled 15 historic Mexican 1000 rally cars for display, but are also filling up a large box truck with much needed relief items for the Baja penninsula. The truck is heading straight to Baja after the event -- there is still a huge need for canned goods, clothing of all kinds and personal toiletries etc.

So, do the right thing and come enjoy Expo -- but bring a box of donation items and drop it off at the Rally for Relief truck located near the front gate.

See all of you there!

Marty

Marty.....FAST-aid will DEFINITELY help out with the "Rally For Relief", you've got my word!

Is there anything that we should refrain from bringing? is there something that you can never have enough of?

hope to see you at the expo, if i dont get a chance to roam, stop by the FAST-aid booth (#5119) we always love to hear from our friends at Dirtsports!!

Rally on!
Adam Gunn

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Just got back from the store, lets just say i hope you guys have lots of room at the off-road expo because the bin of stuff FAST-aid will be bringing weighs more than me!! haha see you at the expo!