• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rally Racer

Jimmy8

Have any of you heard of a new TV reality show called Rally Racer. Supposedly it is a new show that takes abunch of ordinary people, sends them to europe to get training from some wrc guys, has you race at some events, and basically lets you live the life of a wrc racer, including all of the perks while it is all caught on tape. I first heard about it through a junk email that caught my eye, but its a legit deal. check out their website. www.rallyracer.com I was wondering if any of you have heard anything. How about you WRC.

PMC Racing

WRC

Yep, and I talked to a few people about it and they said that it seemed like a money making gimik to them. I checked it out but don't know what to think, they ask for money to get involved though.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://wrcss@hotmail.com>Sean R.</A>

DPpatrol

Yah i heard about it. Doesn't the winner get to start racing professionally or something? Whatever it was is sounded fun.

jason

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Well I may be a sucker, or maybe not. I paid the $10 and signed up for it. I had to fill out a form, and later they sent me a user name and password to sign in to their website and answer a bunch of questions about your lifestyle and stuff like that for the casting application. It seems pretty legit to me but who knows.
They pick 16 people. You go on location for 6 weeks and the winner is supposed to drive for a rally team they put together and you also get $1,000,000.

Wish me luck.... if it's real.

Curtis

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Looks like its getting closer... (if its not fake) I have received an e-mailing saying my casting application has moved into a smaller category for choosing the cast. Then a few days later I got another one saying it has been moved into an even smaller group of people to choose from.

curtis

AllwaysRcn

Sounds like the set-up for a "time share" scandal..lol..You know, that's when they call you up and tell you that you've been selected, and "we've narrowed the choices down to a select few people, come on down to collect one of these four fabulous prizes"........Hope not!...Good Luck!!!!!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
actually my friends and my parents go to those time share deals and always make out good. All you have to do is resist the sales persons after they try and sell you something after listening to their speach for a couple of hours. Then you made out with a free trip somewhere for sitting through it....

anyway, we'll see what happens...

Jimmy8

Sure hope it works out for you. This deal has had my ear since I first heard about it.

PMC Racing....."OUR name is in YOUR future!"

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Here is an e-mail I just got from them about the 2002 show..... I am wondering if there is anyway to check into this to see if its a scam or not. To transfer my application to the 2003 casting applicaiton it costs another 11.95.....
The only thing that comes up on a search on the internet for Morre Entertainment LLC is the www.rallyracer.com website, nothing else.

what do you think?

Dear Curtis Guise,

Thank you for participating in the 2002 Rally Racer casting process, however, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen as one of the finalists at THIS time. At a later date, it is possible that you may be contacted to become an alternate or replacement driver.

We would like to invite you to move your online personal profile from the 2002 Rally Racer casting season to the 2003 Rally Racer casting season. During the 2003 casting season, drivers will be selected for two separate shows - increasing the chances of you being selected for 2003.

As participants in the 2002 Rally Racer casting season, your online processing fee will remain the same. You will also receive the VIP Online Pit Pass FREE! An all access pass to behind-the-scenes footage, online games, celebrity chat, and much more.

Thank you and good luck in the new season. Move your online personal profile by clicking on the MOVE ME button below!

Rally Racer Casting Department

Tyson

Well, I think this is the best way for you to figure out if this is a scam or not. Watch the 2002 season on TV, it would have to be on that is how (if at all) this event is going to be big. Good luck, sure would be fun huh?

Tyson
YOTAPUNK</font color=red>

Jimmy8

I wouldn't give anymore money until I see what happens. Wait till this seasons show airs. See after they film it, if you can find the times it will be on. It may only be aired in europe, but the website should still have the times it will be aired in europe. If it really airs then I would send the money in after that for next season. The reason none of us may not really know anything on it is because it may be a europe only deal. The thing I look at is there website. They had a pretty nice one built for this to be a scam, it wasnt one that was just thrown together it looks like.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com