Ramsey's new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

retroblazer

That right folks, until somebody goes over to Glen's (Complete Fabrication) and take some pictures, we got nothing. I did get to witness first hand the creative process between Ramsey and Glen when I was in town last week. The truck should be really cool.

John Bitting

Administrator
That right folks, until somebody goes over to Glen's (Complete Fabrication) and take some pictures, we got nothing. I did get to witness first hand the creative process between Ramsey and Glen when I was in town last week. The truck should be really cool.
Isnt Fiberwerx next to Glen? Somebody get some pics. Or Ramsey post some info.

Josh_Westwood

Fiberwerx moved, but they still come by all the time to borrow stuff! I'm sure Ramsey has a journal with pictures set up to present to RDC when he is ready, he really isn’t the shy type.

retroblazer

Fiberwerx moved, but they still come by all the time to borrow stuff! I'm sure Ramsey has a journal with pictures set up to present to RDC when he is ready, he really isn’t the shy type.
You give Ramsey too much credit. He doesn't have time to be playin" with some camera when his brain is racing at 200mph. He's on this thing, the suspension will be hanging before he gets a shot off.

retroblazer

It is his project, so he must announce it. Now the fact that Glen leaves his doors open all day doesn't mean that someone can get some lousy pictures of it.

Josh_Westwood

Here's a picture of the cage that Glen fabbed up today. Glen and Ramsey plan on attaching it to the frame in the morning. Don't worry Raffo, I'll keep the pictures coming for you!

Brice

saw glen a couple days ago. should be pretty cool.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
All's I can say is if it's coming from Glen's shop (Complete Fab ) It will be 1 BAMF!!!! And well built too!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
No gig secret, I know what it is. he's building a.............!
I'm pretty shure that anyone that knows Ramsey,or any of his close friends know what he's building.Heck he's even named the thing already!!! But for now we will just go with Glen's name for it Project X!!!!

Mark Newhan

Ramsey, WTF... Post some pictures already. This is turning into another Pfleulger thread, lol!!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Ramsey, WTF... Post some pictures already. This is turning into another Pfleulger thread, lol!!!!
In time Grasshopper,he wants to get it far enough along to give a better picture of what it is !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.