Ranger John's dez clean up Nov 2, 7:00am

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Ranger John\'s dez clean up Nov 2, 7:00am

JR needs your help on Nov 2 clean up the mess after the Halloween run this weekend. Free barbecue and a prizes will be given away. Come on you guys and girls lets clean the dez up. The truck club is going to help also. Ocotillo Wells meet at ranger station at 7:00 am

Thanks

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by suspension on 10/23/02 08:14 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Re: Ranger John\'s dez clean up Nov 2, 7:00am

I will be there with all the people who are with us out there.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

rdc

Reaction

Thanks too all of you I will let John know also

THanks again

JCA

Reaction

.Unfortunately I am going to a club run in Hollister that weekend. I would love to show and be part of the cleanup down in the area I love so much. I might have cancelled the run for me but this is the first trip where it is just my wife and I since the kids were borne. So as you see this is an important vacation for us. Next year I hope to get the dates on the calendar a little earlier and stick to it. I am sorry I can not make it to this for it is really important

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

rdc

Reaction

Tell all your friends about this clean up I'm trying to get more people involved in this. The locals usually clean up alot and it would be nice for the weekenders to showup and show some support on this.

rdc

Reaction

Clean up everybody on Sat. 7:00am see all you peeps at the ranger station