Ranger Shock Question

josh7674

Reaction
This might be a dumb question but im gunna start building my ranger but i decide on what shocks to get.I know i want 14 in coilovers in the front and 16 in coilovers in the rear....So heres my question can i run all around 2.0's or do i need all around 2.5's?????

Wahl_7s

Reaction
This might be a dumb question but im gunna start building my ranger but i decide on what shocks to get.I know i want 14 in coilovers in the front and 16 in coilovers in the rear....So heres my question can i run all around 2.0's or do i need all around 2.5's?????

what are going to do with the truck? bigger is always better:D

Ozzie M

Reaction

3.0 by pass 2.0 carrier coil over is the way to go haha if your going crazy though

Reaction

I noticed you mentioned wanting to run coilovers front and rear?
Do you plan on running a linked rear end in the future?

If not, coilovers up front and some smooth body shocks will be just fine for the rear...