Raptor Baja 1000?

Wild bill

Reaction
Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see the Raptor team listed in the 1000 entries? Anyone have any insite why? Maybe they proved their point last year?

desertbull

Reaction
Rob Mac racing the FORD Raptor in the BITD Series at Henderson a couple weeks after the 1000.

usmcgunrock

Reaction
I started thinking about those trucks the other day. These could fall under stock full right? If so I would think that would be a really good starting point as far as suspension wise. Of course everything would need to be beefed up.

Laurie

Reaction
I started thinking about those trucks the other day. These could fall under stock full right? If so I would think that would be a really good starting point as far as suspension wise. Of course everything would need to be beefed up.
Not yet, 5000 haven't been produced yet.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
As soon as 5k are produced they will be legal for Stock Full. I am sure you could get by right now if you showed up to a race with one. However, aside from the Raptor that is already out there I think if we see another it is going to be from someone doing it out of their own pocket. Just my thoughts.

P.S. I think Rob Mac already has a full plate with being the D.O.R. with a Jimco TT and also fulfilling whatever he and Post in the #3 still have under contract for this season....? Not sure what that last part may be though...

racer56

Reaction
BTW - Greg Foutz mentioned something about having a Raptor only class. I don't know if anything has happened with this yet.

roser

Reaction
BTW - Greg Foutz mentioned something about having a Raptor only class. I don't know if anything has happened with this yet.
Kinda like an Off-Road IROC.

Cool.

Reaction
You guys are really over estimating this this truck. It is not a "prerunner" let alone a race truck. A 95 I-beam F150 with some 3" shocks, cargo coils and Deavers would out preform one in the dirt. I believe you clould use one to build a Stock Full right now. It is a Ford F150 first and last and "Raptor" is basicly a trim package that the 5000 production unit rule does not apply to.