Raptor Born in Baja trailer 3 ****NEW****

GregFoutz

Reaction
More trailers from the new Raptor Born in Baja movie coming out.... Thought you might like it....

Here is the link to the channel for all of the trailers they are releasing.... new every Friday....

http://www.youtube.com/user/RECONdesign

Baja Fool

Reaction
X2....that was a tease! Let us know the whole enchilada is ready.

fordnut

Reaction
Cool vid, can't wait to see one in the dealership.

310Kid

Reaction
Cool vid, can't wait to see one in the dealership.

Got this off DesertRangers

But it looks like someone already had fun in it...:eek:

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Nice vid Greg. There is also a write up in the "FORD" magazine with you in it. Congrats on the exposure!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Big props to Ford and the Raptor development crew.... got to ride in the stock Raptor at the BITD TT250 in Primm and the ride was very impressive...a serious off-road test on actual desert course with deep sand, whoops, jumps, etc. -- glad they made me wear a helmet! If they blindfolded me and told me I was in the caged race Raptor, I would have believed it.

It would have been much easier and cheaper to slap the aggressive-sounding Raptor decals and embroidered seats, some upgraded shocks and cool wheels into a stock truck and advertise that it is "off-road". However, Ford really delivers the goods! When they can come to a desert race and impress guys used to riding in desert racing trucks, that really proves their concept.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Im a chevy guy throughout .My dad runs a large Chevy dealership.They recived a notice from Chevy last week in 1 year chevy is pulling 7 of there gm lines leaving them with fing hundai .i hope they can pick up Ford cuz I want my new raptor .screw chevy and there retarded buisness ethics cancelling 50 year dealerships with no care about their investment twards gm or their livelyhood .Ford will only benifit from these dealings .I want one.