Raptor Born in Baja trailer

GregFoutz

Reaction
Hey here is a sneek peek at the new Raptor Born in Baja movie trailer.......

[video=youtube;-eH_v898lHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eH_v898lHY[/video]

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Wow

I want to see that! Looks awesome!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks great..

bomber

Reaction
Just in those 2.5 minutes you can see why off road racing is better than any other motorsport out there :)

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Just in those 2.5 minutes you can see why off road racing is better than any other motorsport out there :)

I'm wit ya on this one nothing comes close!

GregFoutz

Reaction
Movie to be shown on SPEED but not sure of the date yet. Bud Brutsman's company did the whole thing. They followed the Raptor from concept at Ford through the race truck build and the entier Baja 1000. Should be pretty cool.... Dont hate me for throwing the F-bomb a few times..... I think they are doing the release in late June or Early July... I will post when I know.

spalind

Reaction
Movie to be shown on SPEED but not sure of the date yet. Bud Brutsman's company did the whole thing. They followed the Raptor from concept at Ford through the race truck build and the entier Baja 1000. Should be pretty cool.... Dont hate me for throwing the F-bomb a few times..... I think they are doing the release in late June or Early July... I will post when I know.

Excellent...the Raptor is why I may add being a Ford fan to being a Nissan fan...

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
Stoked on the movie and stoked on the truck! Hopefully I can afford to get one before the run is over.

By the way, 806 didn't roll, and wasn't blocking the course.

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Off road racing is BA but......their are some other forms of motorsports that are just as intense! I really want this new Raptor to change the way I think of Ford, I would love to have one of these in my car port:)

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
keep us posted when speed shows the movie

i took these pics at the 1000