Raptor Born in Baja

Cadwell

Reaction
I really want a raptor from day 1 and this show just showed how awesome this truck is! BTW i wanted to see if I would qualify for one and when talked to a dealer today he said there are about 9 left in the state of California!

az11race

Reaction
If you like the speed version you should see the long version that was offered at ford dealers i believe. There is more racing action and some stuff that is pretty funny.

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
I really want a raptor from day 1 and this show just showed how awesome this truck is! BTW i wanted to see if I would qualify for one and when talked to a dealer today he said there are about 9 left in the state of California!

I know where there are a few in AZ and NV. One dealer in AZ has 5 and he has had them on his lot for over a month !!

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
I saw a white one today finally. I would love to have one of these things. They are great looking trucks.

how ironic! i saw a white one today to! it was some old lady (50's) i was like wtf? my uncle bought one a while back and we used it to chase at the last MORE race.. its pretty cool but its not that exciting

Cadwell

Reaction
Well I love how its factory made to go offroad so if something messes up take it back to the dealer! I remember when I had my Tacoma prerunner and the CD player would stop playing CDs so I took it back to the dealership to get the warranty done on the radio and they said they would not honor the warranty cause I used the truck offroad....well I pulled out the Owners Manual and showed them the page to where it said that the truck was made for Offroad use and they had no choice but to honor it then!!!

mikeyfrombc

Reaction
there,s a orange one local to me , i like the truck but can,t justify the price which is $48K , heard Chevy has a similar model in the works anyone seen it yet ??

Chase24

Reaction
there,s a orange one local to me , i like the truck but can,t justify the price which is $48K , heard Chevy has a similar model in the works anyone seen it yet ??

I haven't seen news about a Chevy competitor to the Raptor, but I have seen that Dodge made a competitor. Last time I checked, they weren't going to make it available to the public...?

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/off-topic-discussion/108687-dodge-ram-raptor-killer.html

Just a few pictures

http://jalopnik.com/5395994/chevy-s...the-550-hp-raptor+fighter-thatll-never-happen

Here's the Chevy competitor. From what I've read though, they don't ever plan on building it for public use. Mainly just a "test vehicle".

KPconcepts

Reaction
Website
www.myspace.com

When you think about it its not that expensive compared to other new trucks. I mean to buy a brand new truck these days which are real nice youre looking at $25-40k right? Raptors starting msrp price is $38k so for a brand new truck that is ALSO capable of off roading isnt that bad in my opinion.

az_amsoil

Reaction
The Dodge "Ram-runner" is only available through Mopar parts (parts made by Kore). This will make your 1500 into a long travel vehicle.

The Born in Baja DVD is great, many extras...at last check Greg Foutz had a very limited amount of DVD's...he might be out now. If you want a DVD copy, he would be a good first try ( http://www.foutzmotorsports.com )