• Forum membership has its advantages....

Raptor stolen - then recovered an hour later!

paranoid56

i use the spot trace on my cars. around 12bucks a month for the fee, but is sat based and works 99% of the time

Klaus

Administrator
Maybe @RacingTraX has a solution or opinion on satellite based tracking devices for vehicle security.

hnunez

There are several out their. Kind of depends on your budget. We use company called SVR Tracking from SD on our rental equipment and pricing. $179 includes device +3 years of airtime and 4th year’s day onward 39.95 year

RacingTraX

ADVERTISER
Maybe @RacingTraX has a solution or opinion on satellite based tracking devices for vehicle security.
I keep trackers on my vehicles but for your average joe there are a lot of cellular based tracking systems like Lightning GPS that are a lot more cost effective than satellite tracking. Thanks for thinking of us though :D

joshmx88

I think the moral of the story is dont leave the keys in the truck if you dont want someone else to use it, then the tracker thing isnt as much of a problem. DId they take the $20 off your dash too?

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

I'm very pleased with my Ravelco in the chase truck. If that plug-cap isn't in, that truck's not moving.
Ive only here great things about Ravelco.

Fesco

The thieves switched from breaking into our work trucks to stealing them and emptying them at a remote location. Some trucks were stolen multiple times in one year. Now that we have Ravelco on them not a single truck has been stolen.