Rate my latest project

Timmah

Reaction
Well, the Ranger was a little unstable @ D-Day, so I had to come up with something that has a lower CG. It takes the big hits ok, but it seems to pack in the whoops. This is a low speed pass @ Rialto and it is the only pic I have. All criticisms welcome either constructive or from engineering students! (Just kidding Kritter)

Dan Vance, bring it ! I'll see you at the next jump contest!

Pimp Big or Go Home!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
who you calling a student? actually...I like to always be learning so you could consider me a "life time student"

I only criticize things that I FEEL are unsafe or could be easily made better! Mine will be up for criticism in the next few months...but I get enough from my engineering department!

I settled down on the criticism though...too many phone calls and emails of hurt feelings.

"never enough time to do it right the first time....but there is always enough time to go back and fix it"

SDranger

Reaction
I think you may have started a new trend! If you can bash it in the dez and then 3 wheel motion down the strip you could have the best of both worlds! The ultimite flatbill cruizer!

In_the_works

Reaction
Yeah, I suppose if you're quick enough with your hydraulics, you could bust whoops better than anyone.