• Forum membership has its advantages....

RATR - Lost and Found

tdc-motorsports

I noticed there was no RATR lost and found thread yet...

We lost a 5 x 5 1/2 "outlaw" with a blue beadlock ring on it in the 1450 race. Had the remnants of a 37" bfg project on it, fell out of the hole after a flat change on the last lap on Saturday... I think somewhere out by the mountains/drop or dam... I believe the rim has my name, race # and phone # on it.

John Collura 619-890-5331

Also passenger rear bedside, all black, trailer products...

Thanks!

Rick 1634

Lost - Saturday, heat #5: 2" King coil over springs, slider and bottom plate between mile 5 1/2 & 6.

Cyclone1600

Thanks Retrieval ONE, it should have had 1609 on it. I did e-mail Vince so hopefully I will get it back.
By the way you guys did an Amazing job out there, including all of the Retrievals. Safe and Effective.
Jack

Cult Racing

Lost a gopro 4 Silver and a jack handle on saturday

ColeA

lost 2 gopro hero threes on saturday during tt race of Brandon Arthur's TT. Should've been close to his hood that came off. On the back of the cameras were yellow tape with prolite #6, HRT Motorsports on it. Hopefully someone found it! Thank you!

junbug

lost a 17" walker wheel 5 on 5 1/2 with bfg project on it . lost at the bottom of the big hill on day one . would really like to get it back thank you

notime

NTR Films media guy
L
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1450301090.433373.jpg

Lost one of this ones from a 1600 car Sat Morning
If you saw footage camera was point to drivers
Hope some ones find them
Thanks

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

johndjmix

Guys, put a tether on your go pros, so if the mount breaks you don't loose the camera.

I've always done this in the past with my cheapo helmet cams and do it now with my new go pro.

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

ColeA

Guys, put a tether on your go pros, so if the mount breaks you don't loose the camera.

I've always done this in the past with my cheapo helmet cams and do it now with my new go pro.

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

had two tethers on them and the hood broke them clean off. what kind of tethering systems do you use?

RATPACKRACING

here is what I have Pistol Pete's rear fender in good shape!
Maxwell front tire has two # 1239 and 1217 on it!
rear tire 1612!
you can call me my number is on the SNORERACING.NET or FB Me