RATR Photographer's, rollers before hot pits?

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Every year at both Laughlin races SCORE and SNORE there is a group of photographer's on the right turn after the second big roller before the hard right, before the hot pit's and I never see any of the pictures. Anyone have the shot's of us catching air off the second roller into the hard right turn? I always think it'll be a sick shot but never see the picture's. Whose got them? :confused:

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
That's a good ? That was a fun jump. Not a ton of air but it felt like we were floating over it.

hendersoned

Reaction
BLM taking photos- checking for wrist bands and restrictor plates and making sure there is no tortoise juice on the under side of your car. They could show you but then they have to kill you :(

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Website
www.getsomephoto.com
Every year at both Laughlin races SCORE and SNORE there is a group of photographer's on the right turn after the second big roller before the hard right, before the hot pit's and I never see any of the pictures. Anyone have the shot's of us catching air off the second roller into the hard right turn? I always think it'll be a sick shot but never see the picture's. Whose got them? :confused:

It's not as big of a flyer as you think it is. I've flown it in a car and it feels big but in reality its only a foot or so off the ground.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
Yea the big down hill is the one I have been waiting to see for sure. One of my jumps down that hill I landed in the total wrong spot in that divit about 15' down and there was a rock in it and the rock put a 10" hole all the way thru my skid plate and almost thru my fuel cell. The in car is pretty cool.

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
It's not as big of a flyer as you think it is. I've flown it in a car and it feels big but in reality its only a foot or so off the ground.

That's what I figured, it feels legit from inside the car, like jumping into the next turn haha, o well.

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Yea the big down hill is the one I have been waiting to see for sure. One of my jumps down that hill I landed in the total wrong spot in that divit about 15' down and there was a rock in it and the rock put a 10" hole all the way thru my skid plate and almost thru my fuel cell. The in car is pretty cool.

You jumped down that hill?!?! Do you clear the giant hole 5 feet down the hill? I was always to out of shape coming into it, lol but now i know where to find my 24 seconds haha.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
You jumped down that hill?!?! Do you clear the giant hole 5 feet down the hill? I was always to out of shape coming into it, lol but now i know where to find my 24 seconds haha.

Yea. I went slower around the corner so I would have a straight shot at it and I would just blip the throttle in 2nd off the lip and shift to 3rd in the air bc as soon as you land we were movin bc it was so steep. The only time I jumped it and didn't clear the huge hole was the time a rock went thru my skid when I landed. That time was a little scary.

Yea, you prob only gain a second or 2 really.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Reaction
And the second day i didn't do it at all bc it was soo rough coming thru the corner before it.

DezerBlingMoto

Reaction
i believe the name is mwilsonphotography.com i believe there's a thread where he posted his ad. i'll keep searching for it he had every vehicle back by the high school jumps

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com

I shot a few there for time trials. The unlimited cars were not getting much air.

IMG_8743.jpg