RC-10 Bash on Traxxas

racer 2121

Reaction
How funny is the add on the back page of the new Dirt Sports. I'm from the midwest and hope TORC does well, but I don't agree what they did to the RC10 sponsored trucks.
Way to go RC10 to use that against them. I just can't stop laughing!!!!!

ryant35

Reaction
There is a thread all about this already.

Team Associated was selling RC bodies of Travis Coyne's truck with the RC-10 logos covered with red X's at LOORRS this weekend.

ryant35

Reaction

ryant35

Reaction

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
There is a thread all about this already.

Team Associated was selling RC bodies of Travis Coyne's truck with the RC-10 logos covered with red X's at LOORRS this weekend.
Just to clarify, we were not selling the covered Coyne body.......it was just a custom made one that we brought along for fun. It got a TON of attention in the pits, most thought it was super funny. :p

Carry on......

ryant35

Reaction
HAHA. I loved going up to get my credentials Saturday morning and someone from the peanut gallery yells out "TORC LOVER" . He knows who he is....LMAO!
Oh that wasn't me, I yelled something much worse. I made some kids and a nun cry. :eek:

ryant35

Reaction

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Pat, I was hoping you were going to come by and show us your new TORC/Traxxas Tattoo across your back!;)

07FJRog

Reaction
Pat, I was hoping you were going to come by and show us your new TORC/Traxxas Tattoo across your back!;)
hahahaha, funny.

there was also a member on here stirring the pot with the announcers when they did the Longest RC car jump attempt. I think he is selling three trucks on here also! lol I was right below laughing about it! :rolleyes:

Rog

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ouch... So when are we going Prolite racing Pat? jajaja