RC-10 Bash on Traxxas

racer 2121

Reaction
How funny is the add on the back page of the new Dirt Sports. I'm from the midwest and hope TORC does well, but I don't agree what they did to the RC10 sponsored trucks.
Way to go RC10 to use that against them. I just can't stop laughing!!!!!

ryant35

Reaction
Website
www.ryantorresphotography.com
There is a thread all about this already.

Team Associated was selling RC bodies of Travis Coyne's truck with the RC-10 logos covered with red X's at LOORRS this weekend.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction

Team Associated was selling RC bodies of Travis Coyne's truck with the RC-10 logos covered with red X's at LOORRS this weekend.

dAMNIT i want one

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Yeah...there was already a dum dum that started a thread about that. HAHAHAHA :p:p

I hate that guy. He always starts bogus threads that go no where. Somebody ban that guy

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com

Just to clarify, we were not selling the covered Coyne body.......it was just a custom made one that we brought along for fun. It got a TON of attention in the pits, most thought it was super funny. :p

Carry on......

ryant35

Reaction
Website
www.ryantorresphotography.com
HAHA. I loved going up to get my credentials Saturday morning and someone from the peanut gallery yells out "TORC LOVER" . He knows who he is....LMAO!

Oh that wasn't me, I yelled something much worse. I made some kids and a nun cry. :eek:

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
HAHA. I loved going up to get my credentials Saturday morning and someone from the peanut gallery yells out "TORC LOVER" . He knows who he is....LMAO!

Now thats funny right there

07FJRog

Reaction
Pat, I was hoping you were going to come by and show us your new TORC/Traxxas Tattoo across your back!;)

hahahaha, funny.

there was also a member on here stirring the pot with the announcers when they did the Longest RC car jump attempt. I think he is selling three trucks on here also! lol I was right below laughing about it! :rolleyes:

Rog

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ouch... So when are we going Prolite racing Pat? jajaja

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
I threw a dirt clod too but I missed. Damn parents never let me play little league.

I'm guessing you weren't on the ski team either? :)