RCR #30

allwaysbaja

Reaction
Jeff Green released from RCR as the driver of the #30 AOL chevy. More info on Nascar.com

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Re: RCR #30 and DEI #1

What RCR does, DEI follows:

Steve Park was released today from DEI as driver of the #1 Pennzoil Cheverolet...

michael_loomis

Reaction

Jeff Green is to fill in for Steve Park for the time being.... lol

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction

BGN Racing.com reports rumors that Hornaday to drive the 30 car......we'll seeeee

NicksTrix

Reaction

park replaced green years ago when green drove for dei.
full circle!
i'd say steve is going to have a hard time finding something right now. hate it for him, he's a super nice guy. i just don't think his head is right though after his big wreck

Reaction
Robby had better watch his back. Now hes on the bottom of the totem pole as far as on track performance goes, excluding last weekend of course

Driftin

Reaction
Robby is next if he messes up. I think RC likes him tho. 3 rides open right now,,,,30,1,01. Maybe DW, Harry Gant and Morgan Shepard or Lake Speed, LOL!!! Hey really tho I bet Ernie Ervin is not doin much. RC could get him a seeing Eye dog.
RCR is going to loose that bud shoot out spot that Green won at Daytona.

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey- Driftin'! Ernie could out drive YOU with 3 concussions, no hands, and drivin' his dads old dirt car from Watsonville! Get off another California Boy who would have taken the championship from Sr. that year.

Martin

michael_loomis

Reaction
Robby was on the bottom of the totem pole when the season began. he was the #3 driver until green got the axe , but i agree RC must really like him . I would have thought that the broken ankles incident might cost some others their job .

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction
He went 2 wheel'n' with some of the boys one day and .....boogered up his ankles...RC seemed upset but forgiv'n'......

Driftin

Reaction
Martin are you related to Ernie or what? Did not mean to insult your favorite driver or anything like that. I am however glad to know that sight unseen you can judge driving ability. Is that like a 6th or 7th sense? Glad you got to see him drive at Watsonville but had "YOU" been able to drive you might have also seen him drive at Stocton 99. Oh, by the way substitute "could" for "would".

martininsocal

Reaction
Driftin- now you went and made it personal...I was playing around and you took it to heart! As for Ernie, No- he didn't race at Watsonville, his dad did, Ernie ran at San Jose. If you are so good, why don't we see you runnin' Cup cars or busch or trucks? Ernie still does!

Driftin

Reaction
Martin no harm done. I did not take it personal. I was mearly reflecting to your comments. You really should let the big race teams know of your ability to judge driving sight unseen tho...

Driftin

Reaction
Oh, by the way, Vic, Ernies dad, and Ernie considered Stocton 99 their home track. I have met Ernie and he is a very nice guy. A very old friend who was the catch can man for Ernie when he won Daytona introduced me to him. I liked him even tho DEsr nic named him swervin Ervin. Cant say I ever saw him run at San Jose tho I saw most of the stuff they ran there from the infield. I am asuming your talking about the fairgrounds and not the old speedway.

billymanfroy

Reaction
That's my boy! Way to make friends!!! You all should hear how Tom here handles the officials at the races! LOL

Billy

martininsocal

Reaction
Well Tom- If you are as good as you say, give me a call and I will come supoprt you at any race! Swervin' Irvan was local (for me) His family was in Salinas, I grew up a couple miles north of there. And yeah...we all know Sr. would never swipe the back of any car on the last lap to win...

allwaysbaja

Reaction
It's official RCR signed Steve Park to drive the #30 starting at Charlotte next weekend for the Winston. Robby has nothing to worry about, he just needs to keep doing what he's doing, everything will fall into place. RCR should take a better look at Harvick though, he's not that good.

Driftin

Reaction
Ok Martin this is kind of childlike so I have only one more thing to say. Your post made it personal or you were being a wise guy. I am too. (a wise guy) I AM "SORRY" if I offended you with my comment about Ernie. I kike Ernie. I said that. I Did NOT CLAIM TO Be A GREAT DRIVER. I only said that it was amazing that you could judge someones driving ability sight unseen. If you really want to know my driving ability (Martin I am not saying I am great as you think I have) I may be able to get a 7 truck for you and I (You need one too for it to be a race Martin. Hell, I will steer with one hand and tie my feet together..) to have a race off. Better yet how about Motorcycles? Bring whatever you want. Let me know what road. We can have some fun and then have a beer to commerate the day. Martin I am just a old fart that loves racin. No offense ment.