Rd 5 sxs

Danco 1

Reaction
[What happened to all the 1450 trucks that O.R.G. was suppost to bring out for this special race. Wasnt there like twelve trucks comitted to this race.:confused:

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
There was 8 1450 trucks. The big turnout was because the canceled Lake Elsinore race that many of those guys committed to. There was a separate stadium truck race this time too.

ultrablew

Reaction
It turned out good imo. I think 9 started at the green flag being that a couple broke or left before the race started.

Danco 1

Reaction
Seven started the 1450 race and we finished 2nd with our 4cyl 7s truck. The only one that beat us was Dan Vance as we bounced our way aroud the track with limited suspenion. 7s-12" max

ultrablew

Reaction
Seven started the 1450 race and we finished 2nd with our 4cyl 7s truck. The only one that beat us was Dan Vance as we bounced our way aroud the track with limited suspenion. 7s-12" max
Good job! I thought it was 8 or 9 but honestly I was not counting...It was a fun weekend although we were out of it at turn 1 :eek: O well. The races were great and I enjoyed watching the ones I got to catch.

WFODAN

Reaction
8 trucks started and I think 5 or six finished. The race was alot of fun to say the least. That makes it 5 for 5 this season so we are pumped!! Can't wait till round 6.

ultrablew

Reaction
Great job Dan. I didn't get a chance to go over and introduce myself. You were outta there in a hurry, but you looked great!

ultrablew

Reaction
BTW Dan, Thanks for all the info before the race via rdc. It really helped us figure out what we were gonna do.

WFODAN

Reaction
Great job Dan. I didn't get a chance to go over and introduce myself. You were outta there in a hurry, but you looked great!
Thanks!! Ya, we left about a half hour after the race. My girl wasn't feeling well, so we packed up and hit the road. Hope to see you guys at round 6. Your truck looked good!!

07FJRog

Reaction
great pics!!!

scott creed

Reaction
wanted to say that was one of the best mod races thanks ken and travis, again conner is one of the best competitors in the sport thanks for racing us the way you do