Rdc - drive orw gp

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Man it was hot out there!! DRIVE put on a great race today.. The course was fast and fun.

I actually got to get out there and run my cousins 9 car in the 2nd heat and brought home the win!! Unofficially that is....

First race driving too!! Totally hooked now... Gotta get a better paying job to buy a car. LOL

Here are a few highlights from today!!

Finally someone's takin my picture.. jajaja

My pops and I at the finish..

STOKED!

Fourstroker

Reaction
Shootin for RDC these days. Nice. Congrats on the win as well. Like the big azz FAIR sticker on the side

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
awesome photos, and congrats!

baja619

Reaction
Looks like a great race! I was couped up all day and watching the twitter.

In my opinion, the going rate of paid media should go way up. If our best and hardest working photogs cannot afford some seat time, than why should we?

M_Solms

Reaction
Congratulations on the win Art

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
thats one bitchin el camino !!

talkjk

Reaction
isn't that a Ranchero?
I was lucky enough to get to prerun with John in his propane powered truck. He told me that was the first time that car had been back in the dirt since 1983. In the smooth sections it would get up to speed fast, in the rough he was using all eight inches of wheel travel and forty inches of air travel. What a ride:D.

John thanks for the ride, you guys looked great.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Really, really crisp photos!!! I dig all the photos that are put up on RDC these days. Congrats on the win!!! Looks like it was indeed an awesome race, and I like the El Co, sweet ride.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
You can race with propane ?
Is that any more dangerous than a fuel cell ?

C. Bucher

Reaction
Art - NO LOVE! Whats the deal man?? :)

Congrats on the finish and the unofficial win - Good to see you could live up to the pressure and finish along side of Derek! Good job guys!

1BAJA03

Reaction
The El Camino is Propane powered!!!! I hope someone got the noseplant it did on pit row. Good times thanks to all that came out for the DRIVE Grand Prix... Great job too all the racers and thanks for all the positive feedback on the race. Oct 31st Desert Clean-Up, Nov 7th next race!!!!

Danny Alcala

Reaction
those are some really nice pics Art. Nice to meet to you friday afternoon.

Any more of 1688 or Chris Taylor?