RDC Kangaroo Court

JerryB

RDC Crypto
As there is much controversy which is discussed here on RDC revolving around racing incidents to include pre-running, penalties (or lack thereof), rule changes, inconsistent application of the rules, poor behavior at races, and opinions provided by the jury (and O.R.I.), this RDC Kangaroo Court can serve as the Central Courtroom to testify and vote on the cases brought before the RDC Courts. You, the RDC jurors, will determine the fate of the case brought before the court through civil and thoughtful debate, based on known facts; evidence presented, past experience, race org rulebooks, past practice and what is best for the sport going into the future.

There will be a few rules of the court to maintain some semblance of the Rule of Law, per RDC standards:

Only 1 case shall be brought before the court at a time. If there is a topic of interest which comes up in another thread (example: Tentgate from the 500, perfect topic, but already debated and closed….Chasegate, still unsolved as far as I’m aware) you may bring it here to the courts for consideration of being heard by the Justices. The RDC Kangaroo Court will be the clearinghouse for these topics, making it easy to find and testify on the issues which affect the sport.

Each case “should” be heard and decided in no more than 1 week, with some few exceptions, in order to keep things moving and new cases coming before the Justices for disposition. At the end of the week any juror involved in the hearing may ask for the courts to vote and determine the fate. The ayes and nays of the jurors will be counted at the time of closure. All decisions of the RDC Jury are final. Any appeals to the decision may only be brought before the court IF conclusive new evidence, photo, video, eyewitness testimony has surfaced which may change the outcome of the trial.

Valid sources of evidence include, but are not limited to: rule books, official results, eyewitness testimony, expert witnesses, personal opinions, photo and video evidence from social media.

Please try to keep your testimony to the case at hand. Although new cases may arise from a discussion which may be heard at the conclusion of the ongoing trial, these shall be referred for the next court session.

A defendant, if the case revolves around an act or omission of a particular person rather than a racing org or documented rule, may invoke their 5th amendment right against self-incrimination or testify, it’s their choice. Pleading the 5th shall not be construed as an admission of guilt. No name calling or personal attacks. This is not about tearing down a person, but discussing matters which affect the state of desert racing.

Cases involving World Politics will not be heard or discussed in the RDC Kangaroo Court, those are for Purple. Politics of racing will be heard. This court is for desert racing topics only. If you’re discussion moves into the Purple area, you may be sanctioned by the courts and sent to Purple to continue your rant.

The RDC Kangaroo Court is in session. Flame on

jon coleman

RDC Crypto

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 26

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
SCORE is so wrapped up in politics and focused on their trademark “trophy truck” class that they completely ignored my protest when it came to class 10 results. Off-road racing truly is a hobby and it was proven to me over the past few days why it’s a sad “sport” to dedicate your life to.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
SCORE is so wrapped up in politics and focused on their trademark “trophy truck” class that they completely ignored my protest when it came to class 10 results. Off-road racing truly is a hobby and it was proven to me over the past few days why it’s a sad “sport” to dedicate your life to.
Would love to hear your issue?

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
My personal policy going forward will be, to read half of the OP, completely blow the situation out of proportion, embellish it in my head for no less than 30 seconds, jump to about 50 conclusions about the thought process and intent of the offending party, execute judgment on the offending party, and render my verdict in a post that rambles and makes no sense while viewing the offense from a left wing, Sierra Club influenced perspective about 3 pages of posts later.

I will then attempt to defend my position for several more posts before admitting that I have never driven a TT, much-less sat in one, haven't raced Baja for nearly 20 years, and that I didn't even bother to take the time to read the entire OP or all the following posts that shed better light on the OP and should have affected my horrible verdict on the matter.

That is how I am going to roll...works for others, so why not for me!

Oh and I forgot...I will do all of this from my mother's basement while bragging about the long lost days of racing in class 7

Last edited:

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Thats what this forum is all about. Good on you for doing your part. Guy's like Jon and I cant carry the entire forum. Hehe

Mike

Charlietuna

RDC Crypto
This is already messed up. There is no such thing as "the defendant" in a Kangaroo Court. The proper terminology is "guilty bastard."

Whenever somebody professes their innocence, that's a sure sign of guilt.

I don't really have anything to add to the discussion, but I just wanted to say that I laughed, out loud, at this. Well done.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
My personal policy going forward will be, to read half of the OP, completely blow the situation out of proportion, embellish it in my head for no less than 30 seconds, jump to about 50 conclusions about the thought process and intent of the offending party, execute judgment on the offending party, and render my verdict in a post that rambles and makes no sense while viewing the offense from a left wing, Sierra Club influenced perspective about 3 pages of posts later.

I will then attempt to defend my position for several more posts before admitting that I have never driven a TT, much-less sat in one, haven't raced Baja for nearly 20 years, and that I didn't even bother to take the time to read the entire OP or all the following posts that shed better light on the OP and should have affected my horrible verdict on the matter.

That is how I am going to roll...works for others, so why not for me!

Oh and I forgot...I will do all of this from my mother's basement while bragging about the long lost days of racing in class 7

Your mother doesn't have a basement..... So YOU are a liar....!!!! Case closed....

CORR Flying.jpg

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Mom pass
Correct...she doesn't have a basement...but your mom does!

Mom passed and left her mittens to me..... Now I own a mortgage free basement..... Do you need a place to live???

Resized_20210214_161657.jpeg

I probably could have done better on the gun safe installation.....

Last edited:

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
BTW as a complete "nobody" in the off road racing world, it was gratifying to see three .75 million dollar race truck owners admit that they are NOT Plutonium..... (ah the humanity)

Before you comment, let's hear your stupid voice through a race radio helmet.....

Last edited:

J Prich

RDC Crypto
BTW as a complete "nobody" in the off road racing world, it was gratifying to see three .75 million dollar race truck owners admit that they are NOT Plutonium..... (ah the humanity)

Before you comment, let's hear your stupid voice through a race radio helmet.....
Trust me, the voice is not the "stupid" part of what you have going on here, lol.

Anyway, kudos to you for your continued efforts to get a few more views on your "content". Gotta be tens of people out there now that have been exposed to your amazing musical creations.