RDC Kangaroo Court

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
In union venacular we call it a "tribunal"..... the charged person is considered guilty until he or she can prove themselves innocent.... Plus they get no time to prepare, only vague charges, like Article 15 section 3a "conduct un-becoming of a member"..... That's all you know before the trial....

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
I just never understand the “don’t complain or else” type attitude.

yesterday’s nobodies are today’s rockstars... and today’s nobodies will be the futures leaders and rockstars.

I only come here now because I have a platform that no body plays with, a lot of trial and error, and there are 4-5 people thay have really really helped me.

I go back and forth about buying a bug and trying an event or two... but the more I learn about certain sanctioning bodies, the less I want to participate In their events... and some, make me really want to. (Eg this years hammers I was looking that Monday for a race ready vehicle)
im looking for a honda atc, so i can clean house, found a 70, 3500 bucks😠any ' arrive& drive' koh packages?, now , back to the litigation...

JerryB

RDC Crypto
So I'll bring an issue, based on chasegate, to the Kangaroo Court for its consideration.

Should teams be required to have car numbers identifying who they're supporting on every support vehicle? I am aware this is covered somewhat in some orgs rules, I don't believe all organizations require this.

Second, if they're going to use the word "required" in the rules that should be construed and understood as mandatory, not optional.

Third, what will the penalty be for a violation?

Lastly, should every org have a pre printed "bail schedule" for a rule violation? In other words, if you violate X the penalty will be Y. So everyone knows in advance.

Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
I think it would be nearly impossible to enforce the mandatory numbers on chase truck rule and I am against any rule you can not enforce.

EDIT- I am unimpressed with this whole "not affiliated with any team" NONSENSE...

Last edited:

Jeepspeed1720

RDC Crypto
You're right, It wouldn't work.
It can work if the penalty is stiff enough. I don’t race Mexico anymore and chase truck mania isn’t a huge issue in BITD or legacy. I know there’s always that one team or chase guy. But let’s be honest in the states everyone is much less likely to run a non participant off the road. You’re chance of being caught and prosecuted is extremely more likely in the USA. AND if it’s a Prius it’s a politically directed “ hate crime “. 😳
My .02

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
It can work if the penalty is stiff enough.
Who are ya gonna penalize? The event were talking about is a contract pit guy/company but somehow they weren't affiliated with any team?

In the court of SCORE this has already been ruled on and now has case history. A legal precedent has been set.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
score as it stands now i believe can have more legall ' wiggle room' Not having officially registered for score race chase guys zooming around public roads in Mexico, so is score at this time liable for chase truck/ local car accident??

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
I wouldn't mess with this guy, his parents are lawyers.
a different world i rest my case GIF

Jeepspeed1720

RDC Crypto
On to the next motion. One thing most classes individually and drivers in general CAN agree on is how rules and changing of rules can cause grief or elation. Very frustrating to build a car to a set of rules and then during the build the goal post gets moved. Also when the majority of a class comes together to petition a positive or budget or safety conscious change it can be a great thing. My question is why would a promoter change major rules without a majority being onboard ? Utv prod turbo for instance “ production “ is in the title. Yes the class is “Production Turbo “ not “ pro turbo”. But somehow BITD has decided to stop checking engine seals stating the competitors will police it themselves and then allowed a complete fabricated chassis in the class. So where is the “ production “ in that now. I get that rules evolve. And cost goes up. Trophy trucks evolved from class 1 or class 8 trucks. But that created a new class. BITD has changed the definition of production to include the trophy builds. Why didn’t they just make those cars race in the unlimited utv class and leave production like it was. I wasn’t asked my opinion as most of the car owners in prod turbo weren’t. So why did BITD do it? Were there teams with big budgets that couldn’t put together a program to compete so instead lobbied for the change? I only know utv because it’s what I built. But looks like the 7200 engine thing is another one of these back room changes. How many competitors out there were asking for these changes? Speak up if you did or didn’t. My guess is only a select few were squeaking so BITD greased accordingly. When I called BITD a few months ago to speak to the utv director about this and how it effects cost I was told “ you should race in the rally class if you’re concerned about budget”. Why shouldn’t those energy drink /RZR/can-am helicopter owning teams with unlimited budgets be moved to unlimited? The very definition of unlimited is the reason for the class. Now we have production outrunning unlimited? I say to the jury the defendant is Guilty!

trailready

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
EDIT- I am unimpressed with this whole "not affiliated with any team" NONSENSE...
I assume that was Score's suggestion for their own benefit. Similar to how they're trying to remove themselves from the Monster Girl accident.

JerryB

RDC Crypto
We've heard opening statements from prosecution and defense.

Anyone care to start jury deliberations?