RDC Kangaroo Court

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
If it please the court your Honor the prosecution asks the court to subpoena the BITD utv race director at this time for examination.
In accordance with BITD internal bylaws official BITD representatives take the fifth on this and all other forums.

Josh 8

Reaction
BTW as a complete "nobody" in the off road racing world, it was gratifying to see three .75 million dollar race truck owners admit that they are NOT Plutonium..... (ah the humanity)

Before you comment, let's hear your stupid voice through a race radio helmet.....
Thanks Green. That’s a few minutes of my life that was truly wasted.

43mod

Reaction
So I'll bring an issue, based on chasegate, to the Kangaroo Court for its consideration.

Should teams be required to have car numbers identifying who they're supporting on every support vehicle? I am aware this is covered somewhat in some orgs rules, I don't believe all organizations require this.

Second, if they're going to use the word "required" in the rules that should be construed and understood as mandatory, not optional.

Third, what will the penalty be for a violation?

Lastly, should every org have a pre printed "bail schedule" for a rule violation? In other words, if you violate X the penalty will be Y. So everyone knows in advance.

Please elaborate. I’m sure budget will afford it.
There is plenty of good juicy things to try . Why start w an argument about a non specific case / crime ? We need perps and victims .

jon coleman

Reaction
These bs issue brought forth are thrown out for being trivial . Dont waste our time . If it aint life threatening or win breaking save it.
LEGALLY binding case law precedence, Sal Fish( paraphrasing an answer he gave to a racer complaining on a fellow cls driver cheating)" go win a championship first"( my One KC post

Rcamp99

Reaction
I assume that was Score's suggestion for their own benefit. Similar to how they're trying to remove themselves from the Monster Girl accident.
What ever happened with that….. noticed the Langleys haven’t been around since and the subject has fallen to the backburner.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I assume that was Score's suggestion for their own benefit. Similar to how they're trying to remove themselves from the Monster Girl accident.

Thinking more on this- if they suspended the chase company they kinda re attach themselves to it being SCORE related. That confuses me..

Old Truck Guy

Reaction
So I'll bring an issue, based on chasegate, to the Kangaroo Court for its consideration.

Should teams be required to have car numbers identifying who they're supporting on every support vehicle? I am aware this is covered somewhat in some orgs rules, I don't believe all organizations require this.

Second, if they're going to use the word "required" in the rules that should be construed and understood as mandatory, not optional.

Third, what will the penalty be for a violation?

Lastly, should every org have a pre printed "bail schedule" for a rule violation? In other words, if you violate X the penalty will be Y. So everyone knows in advance.

Will the court have a jester?
How about the hooligan with the cell phone camera that throws the alleged perpetrator under the bus by exposing the incident in question to the general public? Without his "tattle tale" video, this thread need not exist. Most of the time, he is definitely the joker.

Chainguide

Reaction
Cops/Langley's were un-invited to race SCORE, they have been doing NORRA and some MORE events, all in all pretty crappy on SCORE's part but kinda goes with their way of doing things.
Yeah, maybe because they are SUEING SCORE? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

JerryB

Reaction
How about the hooligan with the cell phone camera that throws the alleged perpetrator under the bus by exposing the incident in question to the general public? Without his "tattle tale" video, this thread need not exist. Most of the time, he is definitely the joker.
So just to clarify, are you saying....

enter alleged violation here

if no one saw it, caught on video, reports it in some form then it's okay to commit the alleged violation? Because you didn't get caught?

One-Eyed Peter

Reaction
Here's another video, if it pleases the court. The statute of limitations may have run out, but I hadn't seen it before now. The campsite tents were spared, but I think the utility truck got a little rub and the spectator almost met his maker when he ran towards the danger for some reason.:oops:

Another angle of same.

Last edited:

Josh 8

Reaction
I don’t think Rdc court recognizes a statue of limitations.

I think there gonna flame away.

👍

Last edited: