RDC Kangaroo Court

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
43mod

Come on. You are saying apology is not needed but no doubt it will be made at some point?

I get you can’t always find people and especially at the B1K. Was making a broad statement about how easy it is to apologize.

I need to change my name to Herbst. Then I can get away with anything and nobody will give me poop. What a Joke.

Good thing you can type on here. It would be hard to understand you with that Herbst dick in your mouth. Haha

Mike
A bit over a line. I am not saying anything regarding any love or loyalty to the Herbsts, but I will say it really is none of your, none of mine, and none of anyone else's business how an apology is made if one is required. Only the parties involved. And if an apology is made, why should it be done on social media? Hell, social media is one of the drivers of the chitty turn this world has taken.

43mod

RDC Crypto
Mike w all due respect if we do meet one day you might want to have publicly apologized for that comment prior to. . But odds are you will have packed up and left this sport as you have said you might already . Thats what the money guy pattern suggests as well . B T W not a vegas guy and dont know any Herbst . Really like the Collins guys though .

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
Exhibit B

It has been established that a TT Spec significantly outweighs a C10 and the C10 does not protect its vital organs very well.

I would submit that if a Spec TT was able to nerf a C10 without incapacitating it that the nerf was done with skill and finesse. And as such would be celebrated at taco stands throughout the peninsula.

Turns out the specTT in question was able to pull off the perfect nerf twice. The third time caused the damage.

I can honestly say it would not take three hits to get me to move out of the way regardless of the car Im in. Zero if my ass end was 'delicate'.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Mike w all due respect if we do meet one day you might want to have publicly apologized for that comment prior to. . But odds are you will have packed up and left this sport as you have said you might already . Thats what the money guy pattern suggests as well . B T W not a vegas guy and dont know any Herbst . Really like the Collins guys though .

So what you are saying is I should apologize publicly for offending you but Herbst does not need to apologize to the guys they took out of the race?

I never said they need to apologize on social media. They need to call the guys and apologize. I said it’s clear that they have not as the guys are in social media saying Herbst has not apologized. And with Social media it’s easier than ever to apologize.

I don’t know why you defend them. Just figured you worked with them or something.

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto

Attachments

• rodney-king-get-along.gif
    rodney-king-get-along.gif
    4 MB · Views: 0

43mod

RDC Crypto
Not sure that i have defended them . I have pointed out plenty of things regarding vehicle construction and choices made for ultimate performance vs race durability .
I have done a ton of laps and a few off road miles . Lots of ways to view every occurrence .

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Exhibit B

It has been established that a TT Spec significantly outweighs a C10 and the C10 does not protect its vital organs very well.

I would submit that if a Spec TT was able to nerf a C10 without incapacitating it that the nerf was done with skill and finesse. And as such would be celebrated at taco stands throughout the peninsula.

Turns out the specTT in question was able to pull off the perfect nerf twice. The third time caused the damage.

I can honestly say it would not take three hits to get me to move out of the way regardless of the car Im in. Zero if my ass end was 'delicate'.

The Class 10 can take a pretty good shot from another vehicle in its weight class.

I have never personally taken a really hard hit from a larger vehicle so I can't speak to that.

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
Once you started the race, everyone is in the same weight class.

Which leads me to the other statements of the spectt being a backmarker by being near a 10 car at RM 170. Which is absurd.

I passed the guy that finished top 10 Overall at RM 150. Should LR have just parked his truck when he faced adversity at the 10% mark of the race?

JerryB

RDC Crypto

Which leads me to the other statements of the spectt being a backmarker by being near a 10 car at RM 170. Which is absurd.

I passed the guy that finished top 10 Overall at RM 150. Should LR have just parked his truck when he faced adversity at the 10% mark of the race?
No clearly not. But should every other cars race be over, or be subjected to unearned adversity, at the whim of said driver just because he is now behind in a car no one is denying should be setting a much faster pace?

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto

How many lesser class cars did LR take out on his charge to a top 10 overall?

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
How many lesser class cars did LR take out on his charge to a top 10 overall?

Valid counterpoint.

I was more referring to the fact that you could see him coming, in the glare of sunset and the pitfalls (literally) of that run down the coast west of camalu.

Secondly, that the race was far from decided at RM 300.

Except in my case lol

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
I think that is the point. A lesser driver took out cars who were still with their lead groups. LR managed to pass through and continue on the a great finish without having to destroy other racer's efforts. The lesser driver needs to understand there is a difference and paying for that may be the only way they learn it. Like the DQ for driving through a tent earlier this year. Many thought it was too harsh, but you know what? The message was made. Kind of like killing a hostage to let them know you're serious about it.

CHINOLAS

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Interesting that nobody from Herbst has said anything. No outreach to apologize or even a peep. They read these forums for sure.

So the lack of comments from them makes me think they know they crossed the line. But even if that’s true why not apologize?

Thor and Pierce are young and have a father. Seems like a good learning opportunity for them. If my boys made a mistake like this the first thing I would be doing to making sure they man up. We have made mistakes on the course and paid up for damages. Just have to do the right thing sometimes. Bummer Herbst is letting this slide and showing his kids it’s OK to make mistakes and not take responsibility. This is how spoiled rich kids get made.

Mike
Guys, I got a call from Thor Herbst last week and he apologized for what happened to us 1075, told him apologies accepted and I was proud of him for having the balls to reach out and accept he made a mistake and saying he was sorry for what happened. Unlike Jeff Proctor when he hit us and damaged our rear hub and wheel 2 years ago he was a total d.i.c.k. and said it was racing, never even said he was sorry until we met in person at the Baja 500 and told him that if he dared to touch my rear bumper again he would regret it since all my team is local in Ensenada and we would hunt for him and return the favor to his truck :)

Hope Willert 1006 got a call from Herbst too and got to talk about it.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Glad Thor stepped up and made the call. Even if he didnt mean to and tried to move them gently they still got taken out and if it was me I would apologize. Saying sorry to someone does not mean you take full responsibility.

Glad it ended well and Sorry to Mod43 for the oral sex comment. :)

Mike

JerryB

RDC Crypto
35" tires, up to 2000cc engine, chromoly chassis, 88" track, etc.

Do all the new utv rules in legacy, bitd, koh mean the end of utv class as we know it or the end of class 10?